Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Will You Survive a Zombie Invasion?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryusei

Kotetsu

Potch
Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The result says that I am supposed to be an undercover zombie, which I find strange because I don't think I have picked answers which point to that result. I guess my situation is the same as Sage's.
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hrm, I also got the undercover zombie.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wonder what option I chose to put me in the "Zombie Killer" category then...?
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You're waiting it out at home.

If someone invites you to roam the countryside, killing zombies, you'll turn them down politely. Cars run out of gas, bikes aren't safe enough, and horses are easily spooked. It's dangerous to venture out in public during a zombie invasion, so you'll stay home instead. You've probably got enough food, water, books and board games to keep you fed and entertained for quite a while. If the zombies come a knockin', you'll fight them off, but for now… who's up for some Scrabble?

Yup, that's me. I have traps waiting for them. :D

Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
If zombies attack, you won't sweat it for a minute. You are completely prepared, and your head is full of zombie knowledge, so you don't have to worry about making stupid mistakes. You're ready to do whatever it takes to defend the living. A zombie invasion can get out of control very quickly, but if enough people get this quiz result, there's definitely hope for humanity. Thanks in advance for keeping us alive.

All good.

Truth

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You're the zombie-est zombie of all.

Oops. You're destined for zombification, but guess what? You're gonna love it! You are really, really good at being a zombie. Instead of worrying about school or work or what you're doing this weekend, suddenly everything will be simple. ALL you'll care about is taking a nice big bite of warm human flesh. You'll spend the rest of your days stumbling in any direction that smells vaguely of humans. They can run if they want, but the great thing about people is that they all get tired eventually… and as soon as they do, it's snack time!

Never thought I'd discover a new goal in life?
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sun's Vicegerent wrote:
Quote:
If zombies attack, you won't sweat it for a minute. You are completely prepared, and your head is full of zombie knowledge, so you don't have to worry about making stupid mistakes. You're ready to do whatever it takes to defend the living. A zombie invasion can get out of control very quickly, but if enough people get this quiz result, there's definitely hope for humanity. Thanks in advance for keeping us alive.

All good.

Ditto.

Team Assassination

Potch
Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here is my result:

Quote:
The zombies are unlikely to eat your brain, because you'll be too busy using it against them. You're not 100% prepared for a zombie attack, but you're smart enough to improvise under pressure. Since you know that one reckless mistake could end it all, you'll be extremely careful about every move you make. You'll defend yourself with whatever you have available, and your creative solutions might just keep you alive. Humankind is lucky to have you on our side.

MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Rakuna

Silver Wind

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You're an undercover zombie.

You're still human, but nobody can tell, because you're moaning hungrily and stumbling around with the zombie masses. You aren't in the mood to get involved in an exhausting zombie battle. You just want to live and let live (or let not-live, for the zombies). It seems like the easiest solution is to join the undead mob for now. It'll work out alright, as long as they don't pick up your delicious human scent. Fake zombie life isn't perfect – it's like being at a lame party where nobody talks much, and the snacks are really gross. But still… it beats hanging out at home until this zombie war is over, right?

Rofl.
shikator

Akamaru

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Sorry. You wouldn’t survive a zombie invasion, but on the bright side (we're trying to be optimistic here) you won't exactly die either. Most zombies stumble around moaning and groaning, and don't have much going on in their heads. You're different. You're not just hungry for brains – you're still using the one you've got. You're smart enough to trick humans and use their tools against them. It sucks that you're not human anymore, but at least you can still snack on tasty human flesh

What the..........i cant believe it ill became a zombie
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

Potch
Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You're an undercover zombie.

You're still human, but nobody can tell, because you're moaning hungrily and stumbling around with the zombie masses. You aren't in the mood to get involved in an exhausting zombie battle. You just want to live and let live (or let not-live, for the zombies). It seems like the easiest solution is to join the undead mob for now. It'll work out alright, as long as they don't pick up your delicious human scent. Fake zombie life isn't perfect – it's like being at a lame party where nobody talks much, and the snacks are really gross. But still… it beats hanging out at home until this zombie war is over, right?
Um....I guess that's good....
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

Potch
Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Haha. Definitely not what I expected, really. :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: