Suikoden Utopian and Informational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Will You Survive a Zombie Invasion?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Idylan Thomas

Moonlight Drive

Potch
Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Will You Survive a Zombie Invasion? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are you prepared to defend yourself if the dead rise, hungry for human flesh? Consider this a zombie fire drill.

Will You Survive a Zombie Invasion?

Here's the result I got:

Quote:
You will outwit the Zombies

The zombies are unlikely to eat your brain, because you'll be too busy using it against them. You're not 100% prepared for a zombie attack, but you're smart enough to improvise under pressure. Since you know that one reckless mistake could end it all, you'll be extremely careful about every move you make. You'll defend yourself with whatever you have available, and your creative solutions might just keep you alive. Humankind is lucky to have you on our side.

I guess I'll live another day. ^^
Zaleria

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You're an undercover zombie.

You're still human, but nobody can tell, because you're moaning hungrily and stumbling around with the zombie masses. You aren't in the mood to get involved in an exhausting zombie battle. You just want to live and let live (or let not-live, for the zombies). It seems like the easiest solution is to join the undead mob for now. It'll work out alright, as long as they don't pick up your delicious human scent. Fake zombie life isn't perfect – it's like being at a lame party where nobody talks much, and the snacks are really gross. But still… it beats hanging out at home until this zombie war is over, right?

Ha! I should take lesssons on how zombies should act then. Fu! Blueflame! Where are you gaienites! I need a tutor!

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got the same result Zaleria did, which I find odd. Not that I got the same result, but that I got that result given that none of my answers actually indicated anything in that direction.

Midnight

Potch
Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You're waiting it out at home.
If someone invites you to roam the countryside, killing zombies, you'll turn them down politely. Cars run out of gas, bikes aren't safe enough, and horses are easily spooked. It's dangerous to venture out in public during a zombie invasion, so you'll stay home instead. You've probably got enough food, water, books and board games to keep you fed and entertained for quite a while. If the zombies come a knockin', you'll fight them off, but for now… who's up for some Scrabble?

Waiting it out at home in San Antonio would be suicide. Screw that, I'm roaming. And I noticed one of the questions was bogus. They wanted you to answer "Independence Day - zombies are distracted by fireworks". That's an unproven myth. The correct answer is Christmas, because zombies will freeze and give you a whole season to prepare for them to reemerge.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can all hide behind me if zombies attack:

Quote:
You are a zombie-killing machine.

If zombies attack, you won't sweat it for a minute. You are completely prepared, and your head is full of zombie knowledge, so you don't have to worry about making stupid mistakes. You're ready to do whatever it takes to defend the living. A zombie invasion can get out of control very quickly, but if enough people get this quiz result, there's definitely hope for humanity. Thanks in advance for keeping us alive.

8-)
Zaleria

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah yes. Uji, when the zombies attack, you will be officially hailed as my best buddy. My plan is to stick with you all the time and then run like hell once they start eating you. However, on the circumstance that you manage to rid the world of all the zombies, then I'll be there to share in your glory, claiming that I slayed half of the zombie thingies. ^_^

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
If someone invites you to roam the countryside, killing zombies, you'll turn them down politely. Cars run out of gas, bikes aren't safe enough, and horses are easily spooked. It's dangerous to venture out in public during a zombie invasion, so you'll stay home instead. You've probably got enough food, water, books and board games to keep you fed and entertained for quite a while. If the zombies come a knockin', you'll fight them off, but for now… who's up for some Scrabble?

Boy is THIS the truth. I have more books than food though...>_>

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Leb

Pizza Toppings

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like Idylan, those zombies won't get my delicious meal of a brain.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

Potch
Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm apparently an undercover zombie as well. Zaleria, Sage and I should form a zombie club or something.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Kain

Desert Claw

Potch
Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

dont forgot about me.. angelus..

my result is a Undercover zombie as well

Desert Elite

Potch
Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a zombie killing machine, Uji and I will save you all (except if you've already become a zombie of course).

Spears of the Sand

Potch
Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm an undercover Zombie... Now who's brains shall i eat first? Anyone offering or do i have to go and get my can opener?
Ley

Username

Potch
Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm an undercover zombie. I'm fairly certain I can pass as a zombie until I can get down to Uji, where we shall roam the United Kingdom exploding zombies.
ViktorFan

Shalimar

Potch
Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You are a sexy zombie.

You are unlikely to survive a zombie invasion. You will hesitate a moment before killing a zombified friend, and in that moment, he/she will infect you. You probably won't be the smartest zombie on the block (that one's busy learning how to use tools), but you'll definitely be the sexiest thing stumbling 'round these parts. We doubt you'll put any effort into looking good – all you'll care about is finding a human to snack on – but your undead attractiveness will give you a huge advantage. When humans move in close for a better look at you, you'll grab them by the arm, the clothes, or the hair and take a big, tasty bite.

:)
Loran Cehack

Moonlight Butterfly

Potch
Soldiers
122 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You are a zombie-killing machine.

If zombies attack, you won't sweat it for a minute. You are completely prepared, and your head is full of zombie knowledge, so you don't have to worry about making stupid mistakes. You're ready to do whatever it takes to defend the living. A zombie invasion can get out of control very quickly, but if enough people get this quiz result, there's definitely hope for humanity. Thanks in advance for keeping us alive.

I don't think I would've gotten this if it weren't for the fact that this quiz is definitely about Romero type Zombies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: