Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Suikoden character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite Suikoden character Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats a helluva Question, if I have to answer overall I would have to say Thomas from S3. That poor little hobbit rip off got the bum end of the stick in almost everyway. Still though he tried to make the best of every situation he made friends quickly and never gave in no matter how overwhelming the odds. Also his chapters were my favorite in S3 they felt like good old suikogravy. Start off weak run around recruiting everyone in site to build up your castle and fight a fight your supposed to lose. Also if leveled up he is no pansy in combat.

Close second being Tir McDohl. I love the darkness of his whole story, traveling the world with his cursed rune trying not to get close to anyone lest his rune cause their death and devour their soul. You very rarely see such a dark ending for a main character.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Somehow I like Lazlo (Suikoden IV Hero) as a favourite Suikoden character.
Of course, all Heros in every Suikoden series are quiet, but in the game, Lazlo is somehow the quittest for me out of the whole series and therefore gives a mysterious thought of every thing that he does and why he does it. If you know what I mean (:
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Luc and Viki. but i guess that is obvious. Luc was a very good character with great character development through out all the games he was in. Viki because she is one of the better characters to use in battle and entertaining as well. her ditsy attitude just endears her to me
CliveSuikoden

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite Suikoden character Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clive best character in the first and second Suikoden. He's the man...my favorite character of all time!! :mrgreen:

[size=150:3748e9o5]Clive is Suikoden
EternalDusk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sierra-probably one of the coolest vampire i have ever seen (Alucard from hellsing is no.1 of course :twisted: )
Tir Mcdohl- just Tir :|
Chris Lightfellow- i LOVE strong women w/or without armor :mrgreen: (NO HOMO)PROBABLY KONAMI'S GREATEST FEMALE CHARACTER in my opinion of course 8-)

dammit can't think straight :x
EternalLight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite Suikoden character Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc was one interesting character...probably the most interesting for me, same with Geddoe, Chris and Leknaat and I also liked Tir Mcdohl and Riou, wished the other main characters impressed me as much.
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jowy from suikoden 2 intresting character
and chris from suikoden 3 i just like her
LightRiou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Riou, Tir, Flik, Viktor, Eilie, Shiro, Ted, Pesmerga, and Yuber
noobcholas

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me, my favourite character would be Nash! It would be great otherwise if he had a True Rune, that would make him very very powerful. Next would be Shu.. because he had somehow a coolness and calmness inside of him. And make him very charming.
McDohl28

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: My Favorite would definitely be Riou and McDohl Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

His Tonfa is way cooler than the fighting styles of the other characters. Plus you'll never forget the clothes the main characters wear in all the suikodens.
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my favorite characters are:
riou
luc
mazus
all magicians
shibuya_koa

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would say Shigure from S5, because it seems nobody likes him, and i don't know why hhehehe, i just love him, he likes to sleep all the time and he doesn't care about a thing...just like me :p
kuya

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

meh i have soft spot for clive, kai because of the unite with tir. the dodgy kung fu artist L.C Chan lollers, rina & viktor
FARUKON LUNE

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VALERIA!
Cyril De Montague

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorites are:

Yuber
Clive
Viktor
Flik
Bob
Kyle
Shu
Humphrey
Klaus
Camus
Miklotov
Percival
Borus
Sigurd
Hervey
Grenseal
Alan
Rahal
Roog
Hix
Sheena
Luc
Pesmerga
Sasarai
Nash
Kyril
Lalzo
Snowe
Riou
Thomas
Kika
Lucretia
Georg Prime
Zahhak
Morgan
Gremio
McDohl
Stallion
Valeria
Jacques
Ace
Joker
Kinnison
Oula
Kisara
Jeane
Lyon
Miakis
Edge
Futch
Richmond
Gizel
Richard
Belcoot
Shoon
Zweig
Killey
Pirate Brandeau
Troy

((And many more.))
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22

Jump to: