Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SuikoX Hoodie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't suppose anyone has figured out how much it would cost to ship to Australia?
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hawk, you can have a look here: http://www.usps.com/

Click on Shipping Products and Services, then on Calculate International Rates and then you can calculate the costs. ^_^
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Due to this recent SuikoX upheaval, I'll hold off on the hoodie thing until things have settled down. ((This also works for me, due to the recent things that have gone rather "KABOOM" in my life. >_>))

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
HarmonianHiccup

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ALRIGHT!

Due to the big changes here and the explosions in my life (that are still raining bits of radioactive debris down on my head) this whole hoodie thing got MAJORLY sidetracked. In some ways that's a good thing, and not so good in others (because I wasted Failure Urn's time, and I feel really bad about it).

HOWEVER:
I have found an easier solution to all this. It is slightly more costly, but the convenience issue takes it to an entirely new level!

There's a lovely website called SpreadShirt.com that does reasonably priced on-demand printing on DARK sweatshirt, instead of just white or grey. I am working on the details right now, but I should have several options up for purchase in the line of SuikoX shirts/hoodies/tanks very soon! I will put them up in my store of convenience's sake, but I shan't be making money off of them as I will priced at list.

This will solve ALL the shipping nightmares, I hope!

Anyway--thanks so much for your patience!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Depending on price, I would like to get one this time around, if I may.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Still count me in!

[SPECTATOR]

672039 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The seasons have also changed so I would imagine that some people will want to get different stuff. That site has a pretty large selection.

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If i can get a design on a zip-up hoodie count me in. I saw a product for it

HarmonianHiccup

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hooray!! I'm SO glad you guys are still interested!

Basically, I can get the designs on anything we want that they have there. Tanks, tees, hoodies, zipper hoodies, panties (O-o) etc.

Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there a way to get measurements for the sizes? I'd like to not waste my money on something that doesn't fit right.
HarmonianHiccup

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, I think the website might have the measurements for the clothes. If not...you might be able to track them down at the websites of the manufacturers--Hanes, etc.

Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SuikoX Underwear.

Come on, it's summer. Who wears hoodies when it's boiling outside!?

Underwear, on the other hand, is worn anytime. Rain or shine, even in a burning building... you get the picture.

Oh, but I'd be interested in getting one. I'll have to check it ou soon.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

672039 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flare wrote:
Is there a way to get measurements for the sizes? I'd like to not waste my money on something that doesn't fit right.

There actually are detailed measurements. Here for example if we are looking at getting this style of shirt I randomly picked, (let the T-shirt designer part load up) if you scroll down on the right hand side there is the price in orange. Just above that are 'size' and 'quantity' here are just the general sizes, but if you hit the little blue info circle next to size a more detailed size chart pops up with the length by width measurements.

This shirt "Juniors' Cap Sleeve Tee" for example comes in:

Quote:
Size S M L XL
Measure A (inch) 22.5 23.0 24.5 26.0 [length]
Measure B (inch) 15.0 16.0 17.0 18.0 [width]

There are also detailes about the printable area there and such.

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And how is one to know which size those measurements are for?
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

672039 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Size (inches)
Small------22.5 long, 15.0 wide
Medium----23.0 long, 16.0 wide
Large------24.5 long, 17.0 wide
XLarge----26.0 long, 18.0 wide

Again this is just for the shirt I randomly picked as an example, I think it was a junior's so these are all smaller sizes, but if you look at anything else, you can get the measurements the same way by clicking on the little blue info button, they even have measurements for their hats.

* I also just notticed if you scroll to the bottom of the page next to the product details tab is a tab for detailed sizes. Sorry it was 5am here when I responded an I guess I was not fully awake =P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: