Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

wishes for future soundtracks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: wishes for future soundtracks Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

s I found some mp3s of illusive suikoden music, and I'm wondering if and what future installments could bring? we now have 3 more games that could have theme-remixes or lyrics put to them. so what do we all wish for here? A vocal version of La Mer? a Jazzy-Easylistning piano rendition of "wind of phantom"? Or take another from suikoden 1-3(counting the Gaidens)?

too bad nobody could read this and get ideas and do fanservice huh?

(unless there are new ones out now, but 'always room for more' right?)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

More Irish/Celtic stuff. Also, maybe some traditional Japanese music, instruments like the Koto and Shamisen could be implemented well I think.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
More Irish/Celtic stuff. Also, maybe some traditional Japanese music, instruments like the Koto and Shamisen could be implemented well I think.

yeh, now many of the Asian collections did they make? 2 or one? They did a good deal of songs in the Celtic ones, some smooth and gentel, wonder wich songs from 4-Rapsodia-5 would be good with Irish flutes and what not.

Unless anyone here are expert music remixer people, but thats aginst the ToS to talk about (as would resinging lyrical ones)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Harmony

Hugging Hippies

82515 Potch
0 Soldiers
93935 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favourite remixes are the Asian ones. Old Castle by the Lake and Withered Earth just sound so beautiful. I also adore Naoyuki Sato remixes, such as what he did with Queen's Knights and Admiral of the Seas. As for Celtic remixes, they need to be up beat!

I would really like to see some of the less popular songs remixed. Everyone and their dog does Gothic Neclord and Theme of Sadness. Kuwaizair, you mentioned La Mer. I think it would be so cool to do that in an Asian or Celtic mix, just since it's so different from the original song (Similar to Old Castle by the Lake, I had to listen to it a few times before I could pick out the original song in there).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: