Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Across the Universe

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Across the Universe Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did anyone else see this? I thought it was brilliant. Moving, powerful, beautifully acted, fantastic visuals. Eddie Izzard was horrible (which is a shame since he's normally so good), but Joe Cocker can still sing. I was happy to see him ... and Bono. Its a shame that it isn't doing well. They spent $10 million on the music rights alone and as of October 7 it hadn't even made that back yet.

It was truly one of the most amazing cinematic experiences I've ever had!

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29795

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: