Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Weeds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Weeds Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

does anyone else watch the best show on television? i just got up to date on season 3 and it's been the best so far, which is saying a lot because the show itself is incredible, and mary-louise parker winning the emmy over all of desperate housewives was completely solid. discuss!

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw an episode the other day and I thought it was really funny. Personally however I'm partial to the show that comes on right after, Californiacation. In any case, I'd certainly like to watch both shows more than I do.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also recently caught up with season 3, I've now seen every episode. I also love this show (but wouldn't call it the best show on TV...top 5 for sure though). I used to smoke tons of weed, so naturally I had to check it out and it does a really great job. They're starting to do less of the Nancy as a fish-out-of-water thing because she's learning to master the trade, it's been really entertaining so far (though I wasn't partial to the first few episodes of Season 3). It has probably the best ensemble cast on TV and the writing is usually excellent. Hands down my favorite character is Doug Wilson, and my favorite episode is probably the one (season 2) that took place on the day of the election.

I also love Californication, not just for the gratuitous sex, but also the writing and the whole concept of it. They actually touch on some pretty deep stuff.
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The beginning of season 3 was a real push to gain the show credibility as a drama as well as a comedy, really well done i thought. though i definitely love how they've brought back the comedy and wrapped up the loose ends of the beginning of season 3 and the end of season 2.

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While I haven't seen Weeds much I must say that the best show on premium cable seem to have switched from HBO to Showtime. When I have more time to spare I may just start Weeds again from the first episode and watch it in order instead of catching one episode here and there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: