Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 17] Nameless Exploration in and around Kamaro

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: [Phase 17] Nameless Exploration in and around Kamaro Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shortly after entering Kamaro, Zorrow, Jinx and Kane of the Black Sea are greeted by a fiesty young woman.

Melina: Greetings! Welcome to Kamaro

Zorrow : Hello.

Jinx : Greetings.

Kane of the Black Sea : S'up

Jinx : So...

Melina: Yeah, okay, I'll join forces with you.

Jinx : Um...okay? Don't we have to, y'know, fight some monsters? Save some little kid? Retrieve some commonly found item for you?

Melina: Really? Seems kind of pointless to me. There are no monsters, I don't see any little kid and I've got all the soap I would need.

Jinx : Um...okay.

Melina: ...

Jinx : ...

Zorrow : ....

Kane of the Black Sea : ...

Jinx : So, just like that? That's it. You've joined the Nameless Lands?

Melina: As I understand it...or don't as the case may have been the last time I ran into soldiers of the Nameless Army. Anyway, we're already fighting evil under the same banner, so let's hop to it!

Jinx : Hmph, but, we y'know, brought soldiers and stuff.

Melina: Seems kind of pointless now. Let's go! To victory!

Nameless Lands gain Melina and their second tier regiments, Kamaro Knights!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: [Phase 17] Nameless Exploration in and around Kamaro Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Jinx : So...

Melina: Yeah, okay, I'll join forces with you.

Jinx : Um...okay? Don't we have to, y'know, fight some monsters? Save some little kid? Retrieve some commonly found item for you?

Melina: Really? Seems kind of pointless to me. There are no monsters, I don't see any little kid and I've got all the soap I would need.

Most. Awesome. Exploration. Result. Ever.

^Actual quote!
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha...

Oh man.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: