Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 17] Weapons display off the coast of Tokitsukasa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: [Phase 17] Weapons display off the coast of Tokitsukasa Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arisugawa: That foreign merchant Mateo, he said this is the place for the display? Where are his men?

Kasuga: I know not my lord. The only word I have received is "wait at Tokitsukasa Bay." I assume they will arrive soon...

Arisugawa: Either that or we've been duped. We didn't make any advance payments, did we?

Kasuga: No sir...

Arisugawa: Good. Otherwise I'd have had to find somebody else to manage Tokitsukasa's finances!

Kasuga: I'm sure they will come in time, my lord. I ask for your patience.

After a while, two ships appear at the horizon, followed by a number of other ships.

Arisugawa: Quite a large number of ships for a mere display...

Hayashi Ei: Those are foreign pirates pursuing the weapons merchants, my lord...

Arisugawa: Sharp eyes Lady Ei... so... this must be the weapons display!

[Pirates vs Weapon Merchants at off the coast of Tokitsukasa]
Pirates forces engage Weapon Merchants forces on the high seas off the coast of Tokitsukasa!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Pirates
Pirates: Avast!
Corsair: Ready your weapons!

Weapon Merchants
Velazquez: Yes! We shall fight to the death!!
Aesir: Ahoy hoy!

----=<Round 1>=----
Pirates's Pirates (Pirates) and Velazquez's Valazquez's Mercenaries (Rangers) engage in battle!

Pirates attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Valazquez's Mercenaries attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation!

Velazquez's regiment suffers 267 casualties, leaving them with 4733 soldiers, while Pirates's regiment suffers 2492 casualties, leaving them with 5508 soldiers.

Pirates: Run!
Velazquez: Just doing our job!

Velazquez's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Corsair's Regiment (Pirates) and Aesir's Bowgun Scallywags (Crossbowmen) engage in battle!

Corsair's Regiment attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Bowgun Scallywags attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Aesir's regiment suffers 14 casualties, leaving them with 9986 soldiers, while Corsair's regiment suffers 8000 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers.

Corsair: We have lost...
Aesir: Samurai are no match to pirates! Yarrrr!

Aesir's regiment wins!

Pirates: 0 wins.
Weapon Merchants: 2 wins.

Weapon Merchants wins this battle!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Pirates]
Round 1: Pirates (Pirates) 8000 - 2492 = 5508
Round 2: Corsair (Pirates) 8000 - 8000 = 0

[Weapon Merchants]
Round 1: Velazquez (Rangers) 5000 - 267 = 4733
Round 2: Aesir (Crossbowmen) 10000 - 14 = 9986

Arisugawa: Kasuga, did you see that? Overwhelming power, this "crossbow"... contact that Mateo and continue on with what we discussed previously.

Kasuga: As you command, my lord.

Hayashi Ei approaches Arisugawa and whispers something into his ears behind her fan.

Arisugawa: Is that true Lady Ei! A formidable strategist you are!

Arisugawa lets out a hearty laugh and returns to Tokitsukasa
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

623 soldiers under Pirates dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

2000 soldiers under Corsair dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

66 soldiers under Velazquez dies! 3134 remain!

*thrash!*

3 soldiers under Aesir dies! 197 remain!

A total of 2692 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: