Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Stuff that makes you wonder
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, probably the younger knights. Part of their "training".

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nutflush wrote:

Quote:
]Don't all the character's clothes STINK after all those months and months of wearing them without changing?

They actually have 7 pairs of the same outfit, so it only looks like they're wearing the same thing every day.

Well Sgt. Joe did say he was bringing 10 of the same outfits with him on his trip to VDZ. I always thought that was odd, but now after reading those two quotes, not so much.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why did Konami use a stock sound of an elephant for Black?

Why in the hell did Konami feel the need to have Luc say "Forgive my graniloquence"??? Honestly, I didn't even know that was a word until then.

What happened to Sasarai's hat between SUiko 2 and 3? (Not that I'm compalining, that thing was flipping dumb.)

WHat gives Boars the power to make you spin around when they hit you?

Couldn't sydonia have cut Varkas' ropes and escaped with him?

Is Kanaan mentally challenged? Or does he just seem that way?

Doesn't anyone in the liberation army find it weird that out of nowhere, generals who swore their alegiance to the empire are just going "Oh dude, let me join you and crush the nation I helped to build...it'll be like COOL!"?

How did Ko know what Riou dressed like? And where did he find those clothes?

Did anyone ever use Hai yo?

Why isn't Rowd's sister mentioned in Suikoden 2?

Why does the Zodiac sword accept Edge?

Where did Edge get ZEBRA STRIPE clothing in the Suikoden world? (I've never seen a zebra there)

Why didn't Pesmerga show up in S3?

Why did I hate Salome? (I hate him, yet he never did anything wrong)

Who designed the Kamaro knight's uniform, and why didn't everyone laugh at them when they proposed it?

And above ALL else, WHY WAS VINCENT DE BOULE A RETURNING CHARACTER?!?!?!?!?!

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A majority of these answers are sarcasm, as Scarlet Assassin will expect from a fellow countryman. :)

Quote:
And above ALL else, WHY WAS VINCENT DE BOULE A RETURNING CHARACTER?!?!?!?!?!

It kept the creative budget down. :lol:

Quote:
Why does the Zodiac sword accept Edge?

Because Edge's town was destroyed by vampires, and since Viktor killed the vampire he sought (Neclord), the Zodiac Sword wanted to kill more renegade vampires and found Edge to be a perfect 'servant'.

Quote:

Where did Edge get ZEBRA STRIPE clothing in the Suikoden world? (I've never seen a zebra there)

As long as it isn't giraffe-styled clothing, I'm perfectly fine with it myself.

Quote:
Why didn't Pesmerga show up in S3?

Even Leknaat hasn't provided an answer to this eternal mystery. Maybe Konami scrapped him. (NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!)

Quote:

I don't know, why did you hate Salome?

Quote:
Who designed the Kamaro knight's uniform, and why didn't everyone laugh at them when they proposed it?

The Irish did. :lol:

Quote:
Why in the hell did Konami feel the need to have Luc say "Forgive my graniloquence"??? Honestly, I didn't even know that was a word until then.

Because they wanted to make him even more of a detestable snob, and they did very well, IMO. *not a Luc fan*

Quote:
WHat gives Boars the power to make you spin around when they hit you?

In the world of random battles, your characters are reduced to two-dimensional cardboard fighters, and the boars just happen to know how to reveal this by spinning you around like a sign on a windy day. :)

Quote:

What happened to Sasarai's hat between SUiko 2 and 3? (Not that I'm compalining, that thing was flipping dumb.)

Never mind what happened. Why did Sasarai need to carry such a flippin' huge hat on his head in the first place?

Quote:

I don't know, but he's just as ugly as Kraze, that's for sure.

Quote:

Depends upon when I do. If I'm on a leveling craze, yes. If it's against the Beast Rune, hell no.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where do you reckon they keep the horses at Brass Castle?

Why do some people find Geddoe hot? (I'm looking at you, syb)

Why does Rhett have the highest speed out of the ducks when he's the fattest one?

How come Viki has low-ass luck during Suikoden IV? I loved high-luck Viki!!!

Why does Hai Yo's weapon say "Blue Dragon Wok", yet he uses a ladle and a pan during battle?
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Quote:

Depends upon when I do. If I'm on a leveling craze, yes. If it's against the Beast Rune, hell no.

I used Hai Yo, I used everybody in the game at some point or another. I think I beat Suikoden II with Hai Yo too.
I thought it was funny how he danced around during battles like he had to go to the bathroom. :lol:
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Why do some people find Geddoe hot? (I'm looking at you, syb)

Syb, you don't mind if I deliver the first punch, do you? j/k

In my opinion, Geddoe manages to fill the 'man of mystery' gap that Pesmerga so infamously creates with his absence. We don't know how he must've felt when he first got the True Lightning Rune, but if I'm any judge, I doubt it was any good. Geddoe's not a young bishounen, but sometimes you need that handsome older guy to balance things out. He quiet, but not to the point of totally clamming up and becoming your average 'silent killer' guy like Shin, Watari, Humphrey, and so on. With those qualities in mind, I find it hard to not like Geddoe.

Quote:
Why does Rhett have the highest speed out of the ducks when he's the fattest one?

It's not the size of your howitzer, it's what you do with it. :)

Quote:
How come Viki has low-ass luck during Suikoden IV? I loved high-luck Viki!!!

Viki isn't exactly a role model for Lady Luck, IMO. So I can't answer your question intelligently.

Quote:
Why does Hai Yo's weapon say "Blue Dragon Wok", yet he uses a ladle and a pan during battle?

I figure that his pan is a saute pan, which is pretty close to an actual wok except that woks don't have normal pan handles. A real wok would be impractical to use in battle, so a saute pan is the closest and most realistic to use. And for information's sake, the 'Blue Dragon' part refers to Hai Yo representing Seiryu the Blue Dragon in the quartet of cooking leaders. But I bet you knew that already, eh? :)

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet assassin wrote:

No, just fat with a tendency to lick his superior's derriere and throw his weight around everywhere else.

Quote:

It's the bowlcut. Imagine him with Fabio hair, if it helps.

Quote:

According to my friend, they were all too busy puking at the color scheme. (Or maybe that was just my friend.)
Dynast

Rising Storm

16559 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

So that they could put Luc's vocabulary at the same level as every other crazed villian in the world. The word doesn't exist in any of the dictionaries that I've looked at though, it seems. :D

Quote:
What happened to Sasarai's hat between SUiko 2 and 3?

He trashed it, after gaining insight on how stupid he looked with that on. Period.

Quote:
How did Ko know what Riou dressed like? And where did he find those clothes?

News travels fast. Probably the same way how Gadget managed to identify Riou although I doubt that they were able to store pictures in that thing in the first place. About how he found the clothes......cloth scraps?

Quote:

When desparate for other members for other parties when fighting Luca, Hai Yo actually comes in as a handy healer. That is, if he's placed strategically in the first column.

More questions:

How is it that all your characters can fit in only two rooms when sleeping in the Greenhill Academy dormitory?

Who exactly carried the stone tablet up and down the floors in your castle? I don't think it's that light, granted.

.....Just why do RaggedOnes have rubber ducks on them...?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gari

high lifters

100063 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hai Yo can be one of the best characters because he has 3 free rune slots. If you equip him with Master Garb and Power Ring and such, and Fury rune, double beat and warrior or something he can be a hard hitter. I read a very detailed FAQ somewhere about him (I think it was suikosource)
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
How is it that all your characters can fit in only two rooms when sleeping in the Greenhill Academy dormitory?

They share beds. This isn't completely uncommon with people who are comfortable around here. Especially when the two genders have seperate rooms. Another theory is simply that when the screen fades out, the others leave. Simple.

Quote:
Who exactly carried the stone tablet up and down the floors in your castle? I don't think it's that light, granted.

Magic. Seeing as it's a Luc/Leknaat thing, it's most likely that it was simply "magicked" into its position in the castle. Same thing applies for the names, carved via the medium of magic.

Quote:
...Just why do RaggedOnes have rubber ducks on them...?

...why not? :P Maybe, being pretty stupid, the RaggedOnes thought they were real ducks and therefore a good source of food.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
gari

high lifters

100063 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

how come Ronnie Bell is so damn big?
and do suikoden people ever use the toilet?
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How come Ronnie Bell is so damn big?

Her parents were big. Their parents were big et cetera, et cetera. Not exactly mystery of the year, this one. She's big because she's big. Besides, she's not really a "giant", in truth, she's likely to be around 6'1" which even now is pretty much over the average for a woman.

Do Suikoden people ever use the toilet?

Of course. All misceallenous biological functions are taken care of during the times when the screen fades out in order to avoid repeating scenes of Killey squeezing out a log. This also goes for most meals, most rest and relaxation and so on.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
gari

high lifters

100063 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the game Ronnie Bell seems like a giant to me. And has Konami ever officialy confirmed that suikoden people pee?

Oh, one other question, what happened with Shin after suikoden 2, other then that 'he went on a journey' becuse i really liked him and hope that he may be a returning character sometimes.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the game Ronnie Bell seems like a giant to me.

Her character sprites are no large than any of the medium to lesser-large characters. Her daughter has roughly the same build and she is 166 centimeters which is not incredibly impressive. Mose is not incredibly short and as far as I can tell, Ronnie Bell did not smoke during her pregnancy.

Has Konami ever officialy confirmed that Suikoden people pee?

No. Neither have they confirmed that Suikoden humans breathe air, have bones, don't have an extra heart in case one blows up, cannot spit acid at their enemies, are not allergic to melons or that they don't reproduce by sending a message to the stork. Do you really need Konami to point the most obvious mundane things before you believe them?

What happened with Shin after Suikoden II

He left on a journey, as you said. That is all we're ever given.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: