Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For those who enjoy watching good tv shows I am wondering if you've seen one of the funniest tv shows on tv of the past couple years. It airs on the FX Network in the U.S. and each season has had its episode count raised with each following season. Season One had only seven episodes. Season Two had slightly more with ten. Season Three just began and it looks like it will have 50 percent more episodes than the second season for a total of 15.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia was hilarious from Day One. It's one of the most politicall-incorrect shows on TV. The titles for the episodes alone pretty much give a clue as to what's going to be the main topic for the next half hour. Here's a couple of sample episode titles.

* "The Gang Gets Racist"
    * "Charlie Got Molested"
    * "The Gang Goes Jihad"
    * "Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom"
    * "The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby"
    * "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person"

The characters of Dennis and his twin Dee, Charlie, Mac and the twins dad, Frank (hilariously playe dby Danny DeVito) all lack any sort of moral fiber, would backstab each other for any reason whatsoever and always looking for that next big score. The show is almost how South Park would be if it was live-action and the kids grew up.

For more info check out theire Wiki page: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to start watching this show, it sounds absolutely hilarious. IT'S THE NIGHT MAN!

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've really enjoyed the adds for this show. I suppose that I may as well start watching it. It looks to be pretty damn funny. And hey, Danny DeVeito!

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is the ONLY show on television that makes me laugh right now. I bought the Seasons 1 and 2 DVD set and wasn't disappointed. I can't recommend the show enough.

My favorite episode is where the gang pretends to be handicapped to get laid. The characters on the show are ignorant, narcissistic, and blissfully self-centered. Like me.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: