Suikoden United and Informational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The creation of Nagarea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sailor Sexy wrote:
Loyalty isn't as big a thing as you seem to make it out to be Shad. Really, if one wants to move, they'll hardly notice a thing about it, and their usefulness won't be affected. I think it should be a much harsher penalty, personally. Such as the karma being reset entirely. But that's just me.

The penalty will be made stiffer since it's obviously too small. J/k... maybe... mmm..... we'll see.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think its too light either.

I mean I DID notice a drop in stats. By like over a few months worth of my work to reach them.

Though instead of making it harsher. Perhaps you can multiply the effectiveness of the stats decrease if someone nation hops with a phase or 2 after.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or make it cumulative, if that's not already the case - ie the second time you switch nations, you lose double the karma.

And really I dont see why so many people are switching over anyway - if you weren't happy with your old nation, why didnt you leave sooner? Or are there political reasons? I just have a feeling that alot of people are thinking "OOH NEW" and making a decision they will regret later, so forgive me if I dont understand.

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:

And really I dont see why so many people are switching over anyway - if you weren't happy with your old nation, why didnt you leave sooner? Or are there political reasons? I just have a feeling that alot of people are thinking "OOH NEW" and making a decision they will regret later, so forgive me if I dont understand.

It's not as cut and dry as a simple exit usergroup, there are those of us who stuck around far longer than we would have liked simply so that we didn't slap in the face of the nation while they're trying to accomplish something. It's called sacrificing your personal goals and there are multiple reasons for someone to stick around in a nation they plan on leaving instead of just leaving a void and pissing everyone off.

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
Quote:

So what!
Some of us are just impulsive like that. Your going to have to just live with it. :)

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While this may be a little late, I'd like to say congratulations to Decado. That is all.
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tend to agree with what Fly said, and if the idea's to prevent 'nation hopping' I'd much rather see a rule that says you can only switch nations once every six months, or maybe once a year - something to that effect. After all, if you're just looking for something new that's what ambassadorships are for.

But that's way off the subject. I for one am pretty curious to see how Nagarea's alliances pan out. With two Highlanders, a Harmonian, and two Jowston citizens making up the initial roster, things could turn out rather interesting. I wonder if, when the next phase's map is presented, they'll be linking up to more nations than just Falena and New Armes...
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shad wrote:
I tend to agree with what Fly said, and if the idea's to prevent 'nation hopping' I'd much rather see a rule that says you can only switch nations once every six months, or maybe once a year - something to that effect. After all, if you're just looking for something new that's what ambassadorships are for.

But that's way off the subject. I for one am pretty curious to see how Nagarea's alliances pan out. With two Highlanders, a Harmonian, and two Jowston citizens making up the initial roster, things could turn out rather interesting. I wonder if, when the next phase's map is presented, they'll be linking up to more nations than just Falena and New Armes...

Since they have boats you can assume a port, and assuming a port assumes a possible connector to that naval point outside of Hershville that I've forgotten the name of which is probably very easy to remember so now I look far less intelligent, thus also linking to Gaien, Tinto and the INF.

Of course, that's only assuming since they have boats. :D

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Since they have boats you can assume a port, and assuming a port assumes a possible connector to that naval point outside of Hershville that I've forgotten the name of which is probably very easy to remember so now I look far less intelligent, thus also linking to Gaien, Tinto and the INF.

Of course, that's only assuming since they have boats.

They have two vessels and two ports. The northern port (Cedar Forest) leads to the West Falena Sea, which is controlled by the Republic. So without passing Tinto waters, Nagarea cannot reach the Federation or Gaien.
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

iscalio wrote:
Quote:

Of course, that's only assuming since they have boats.

They have two vessels and two ports. The northern port (Cedar Forest) leads to the West Falena Sea, which is controlled by the Republic. So without passing Tinto waters, Nagarea cannot reach the Federation or Gaien.

This I know, however water regions are inconsequential as they can be bypassed, so I was talking more of a regional sense, and in that sense Silver Pirates, Valignano and Middleport / Razril are the closest regions. The reason I didn't go by a nautical standpoint is because as we saw with Gaien trade lanes are volatile when a new nation is introduced, so for all anyone knows they could very well avoid your waters entirely.

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flare wrote:
While this may be a little late, I'd like to say congratulations to Decado. That is all.

Thank you Flare :)

Your avatar is creepy...

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know this is late because I noticed this thread only now :). Congrats Decado! I hope you guys have fun there? Hows the activity there?

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, they have AA and ViktorFan and those two are active. Combine that with Decado's conversations with himself, I reckon th activity level is above average. :D

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaleria, perhaps you should come :). I couldn't imagine how active it would be.

Lots of fresh land to build new Candy conglomerates.

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow it's good to see people are willing join your nation Decado,you started alone with npcs,and now friends from all over are joining you to help support your new nation.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: