Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The creation of Nagarea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congradulations Decado,i hope things work out really well for you in Nagarea,i'm happy this nation has finally surfaced at last.

The adventure Uji,Arenegeth,and myself had there back in phase 13 was fun,i'm looking forward to watching this nation grow and becoming stronger.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yeah, we're folk heroes down in Nagarea. ;)
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado and Fuji's adventure was awesome,i just read it a few moments ago.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

On a sidenote, I just looked up Eresh on dictionary.com, and apparently it means "lady" in Sumerian. So it seems Decado has done his homework on his intended background!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
As your former colleagues in the mercenary guild, I demand that we be allowed to stay in Nagarea for vacation once in a while. Razz

Sure thing, be sure to drop me a PM first else I might have to take certain measures against intruders...

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception wrote:
On a sidenote, I just looked up Eresh on dictionary.com, and apparently it means "lady" in Sumerian. So it seems Decado has done his homework on his intended background!

Eresh was also a character in Suikoden 5.
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think TruePerception is aware of that, Timbo. He was trying to say that the Sumerian-Nagarean connection makes sense because the character Eresh shares her name with Sumerian goddesses.
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

iscalio wrote:
I think TruePerception is aware of that, Timbo. He was trying to say that the Sumerian-Nagarean connection makes sense because the character Eresh shares her name with Sumerian goddesses.

Oh. I was thinking that Trueperception made the Sumerian reference first, then found the origin of Eresh's name and was pointing it out as evidence to the Sumerian theme.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fuji wrote:
Masaya wrote:
You should have instated in the loyalty rule a week after announcing this. It might scare a lot of possible members from taking a chance and starting somewhere fresh. :-P

Hehe, actually my goal was to have loyalty in place before this. If people really want a fresh start, then a little loss of stats shouldn't stop them.

You are a tricky one indeed. :-P

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first thought which came to mind when I saw this was "Damn, another new nation supported by NPCs?" then I wondered if there was really such a glut of active members that another nation was really necessary and, finally, I wondered what happened with the nation system where we have started to actually somewhat rely on NPCs.

But, in spite of all of that, I've got to offer Decado congratulations and best wishes at the helm of his new nation. Running a nation isn't really too difficult if done right and, contrary to popular belief, I actually enjoyed doing so during my time as an NL, though numerous circumstances led to my desire to leave that position but I doubt you will have to worry about that... just don't let anybody make a show of usurping your position, that will just cause far too many headaches than it's worth.

Most importantly... have fun!

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masa wrote:
You should just let us all create "NPCs" for Nagarea and they'll all be like bickering politicians trying to swing support to their nation of choice *coughSMEcough*

Honestly, I cannot begin to express how awesome this idea is.

Well it seems to me there are a ton of nations as is and this could only serve to hinder activity overall by claiming members from various other nations. And on top of that this ridiculous new Loyalty system will significantly hinder anyone who goes to the new nation, forcing them to continue to rely more and more on NPCs. Oh well, at any rate congrats to Decado for gaining such a prestigious position.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are a lot of NPC's in Nagarea. However, a lot of them really couldn't be considered "reliable" within the war games.

I currently just moved to Nagarea, and I wasn't that upset about my stat decreease actually. Fuji was right, it really is only minor. Though on the other side, I really did notice a drop.

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Loyalty isn't as big a thing as you seem to make it out to be Shad. Really, if one wants to move, they'll hardly notice a thing about it, and their usefulness won't be affected. I think it should be a much harsher penalty, personally. Such as the karma being reset entirely. But that's just me.

~Uguu!~
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good idea! I'll be sure to say, "This idea was proposed by Sailor Sexy! Send all hate mail to him!"
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man. If that happens Both you and Sailor sexy will be hated Foreverty Ever.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: