Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 17] SME and Ninamn's exploration into the Ninamn Mountains

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: [Phase 17] SME and Ninamn's exploration into the Ninamn Moun Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hoping to help their new found recruit, Conel, the Scarlet Emperor sends Masa and Conel secretly into the Ninamn Mountains hoping to help the dwarf restore some of his memory. Not wishing to cause any trouble the two dwarves dress in the common garbs of Ninamn's citizens and stay on the outskirts of all the towns and villages, finding many interesting items along the way. However nothing awakens in Conel's mind other than an uncomfortable sense of loss.

After many weeks of journey, Conel resigns to his memory loss and begin to head south towards the Great Forest. As they approach the woodland to head into the Dwarven Village, a memory stirs at the back of Conel's mind and asks Masa to journey further south. As the mountain begins to thin out and the deep forest stretches further east, the memory becomes clearer and clearer.

Conel: I thin--

Nugget: Erm, shouldn't you be fighting against the beasts?

The two explorers turn in shock to find a few denizens of the Autocracy.

Tibnon: You're not deserters are you?

Conel: Don't be absurd! We're--

Masa: We're on a mission from the Great General to find more about the beasts! *phew* That was close...

Jole: We should get going.

Jole looks nervously toward the sky.

Jole: It's going to be dark soon. I bet they mostly come out at night. Mostly.

Nugget: Pft! Stop you're worrying Jole, Master Tooneg trained us all and our eternal father trained him. There's nothing to worry about - now let's get a crackin'!

Tibnon: Hmmm...a mission you say? We're on a mission as well. I didn't realize Master Golgen had sent another party out.

Masa: Neither did I! Which makes me think there's something fishy about you people!

Tibnon: What?! How dare you!! We're looking for alternative routes to the Buggane's cave to launch a surprise attack.

Masa: Safety in numbers, I always say.

And so the two parties head south in the hopes to find:

a) find some Buggane secrets.
b) in the case of Conel and Masa, not get caught out and start a war.

After a tough couple of days travel the hope less full explorers hear a large noise in the undergrowth.

Jole: A human voice!

Nugget: Shatit!

Brenden Mortis: Mother, I...[too quiet]...this is...[too quiet]...way.

Conel: The battle at Dumathoin...it's a trap!

Tibnon: They've got a secret path. How can that be? It's too late to warn them now! Damn!

Jole: Father will be okay won't he?

Nugget: Of course he will. We need to carry on with the mission.

Jole: What? How can we--

Jole: He's right. We need to complete our mission. We need to find where these secret paths lead to and report back.

The Scarlet Moon and Ninamn explorers discover a large trail that connects itself to Great Forest, Dumathoin and even as far as Seiba.

Managing to sneak away on their way back, Masa and Conel head back to Great Forest in order to report to Parallax.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: