Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MyAnimeList.net

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: MyAnimeList.net Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For those who are into anime and manga this might interest you!
I found this site a few days ago. www.myanimelist.net
It's free to join and you can use it to compile your own list of what you've watched or keep track of what you're currently watching etc. (same goes for manga)

You can also find other people who like the same anime/manga as you and join in discussions/fan clubs and the like. It's a pretty nice site if you're into doing that kind of thing and has the potential to grow into a nice anime/manga fan community!

They also seem to offer some other neat features as well...although I haven't had the time to look through and explore the whole site.

If you happen to join feel free too shoot me a friend request!
My username on there is the same Nadistu

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rune Walsh

Order of the Gelid Wind

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay, registered yesterday. Pretty addicted to updating my lists.

My username there is RuneWalsh

Tired of beating up invading aliens? Call Dad and get some rest!
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

Potch
Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't watch anime all that frequently, but I do enjoy watching some of it a good deal (as I do with watching all forms of entertaining media). I read manga even less now, especially now that I've gotten more into western comics. But hey, I'll make one of these things-- I'm bored right now.

I made an account under the username Gil-galad.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

Potch
Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blah, I tried using that site one time. I became too lazy to actually add anything onto it so I forgot about it. I did that about three-four times, so I have like four accounts because of my faulty memory. Haha!

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy crap it's a bug!

Mikan weeps for Brady

Potch
Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had made up my list some time ago, but just forgot to post it up. Anywho, here it is, Sailor_Sexy

~Uguu!~
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay! More suikox-ers are joining! :o
The updating list thing can get pretty addicting/fun
And the dynamic sig thing is so spiffy~

Link to my profile on there by the way...since I never thought about sticking it in my post above cuz I have their dynamic sig in my sig ^^;

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: