Suikoden United and Informational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

LFG Comic - hilarious even without WOW experience!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

Potch
Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: LFG Comic - hilarious even without WOW experience! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://lfgcomic.com/page/1

I believe this speaks for itself.♠

Wait, what the crap is that little eject symbol my browser put there?

Order of the Gelid Wind

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woot! LFG! I'm an avid reader myself.

There's no comic-derived exclamation that can surpass the glory of Richard's "For Pony!" <3

Tired of beating up invading aliens? Call Dad and get some rest!
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man--that is so sad and so true. XD

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe, a friend turned me onto this a few weeks ago. It's pretty damn hilarious, and really it has nothing to do with World of Warcraft, other than the races. I didn't exactly notice any inside jokes.

Also if you didn't know, their coming out with a full length movie for it next year. I can't wait for it to come out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g

Here's a clip from it. It's Richard(the undead worlock) singing his version of "Apart of your World" from the Little Mermaid.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man, I just read this whole thing over the last couple of days. It is hysterically funny! I think it would be funny to non-WoW nerds, as has been said, but as someone who appreciates WoW I wouldn't know. Man oh man, I got hooked on the humor and then I got drawn into the story and now I want to know what HAPPENS...

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm familiar with this babe. I came across it because It's from the same dudes that do Least I Could Do.

The Tauren dude does piss me off though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: