Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 17] Highland exploration of Toto Village

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: [Phase 17] Highland exploration of Toto Village Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

2 weeks earlier...

Sailor Sexy: This may be painful for her. She fights to stop people from suffering what she went through. Is it right to bring her here?

Sage: It will be good to bring her. She must confront her pain head on if she expects to help others with it.

Sailor Sexy: As you wish, my liege.

Present time...

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon. The Highland exploration team led by Sailor Sexy and Luceit had brought Pilika back to Toto Village. The night was quiet as the team walked. Mostly, it was Sailor Sexy's retelling of various stories that filled the night air.

Sailor Sexy: ... so I said to him; "As you wish, my liege" ahahahaha

Pilika: Hahahaa!

Luceit: Hahahaaha!!

The exploration team neared the shrine at the far north corner of Toto Village.

Sailor Sexy: Do you remember this place Pilika?

Pilika looked around as though unsure of where she was. The moon provided enough light to see the old shrine where it was rumoured two great powers once lay. The shrine was old, beaten down and unkept looking weathered and forgotten about. Grass and other greenery had grown around it, obviously the area was not looked after.

Pilika: .........

Luceit: *glances at Sailor Sexy* ........

Sailor Sexy: *shrug* ......

Pilika: *gasp*

Luceit: Wait!

Pilika ran inside the shrine covering her mouth. Luceit wasn't able to stop her so both Luceit and Sailor Sexy ran after her inside the shrine.

[Highland Kingdom vs Monsters at Rune shrine of Toto Village]
Highland Kingdom forces engage Monsters forces on the vast plains of Rune shrine of Toto Village!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Highland Kingdom
Sailor Sexy: Rally the troops! Someone say something inspirational. I'm gonna get a sammich.
Luceit: Os iusti meditabus sapientam, Et lingua eius loquetur indicium. Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem,Quoniqm cum probates fuerit accipient coronam vitae.

Monsters
Ghoul: Grr...
Imp: ....

----=<Round 1>=----
Sailor Sexy's Guardians of Cute (Magicians) and Ghoul's Ghoul (Undead) engage in battle!

Guardians of Cute attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Ghoul attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation!

Ghoul's regiment suffers 1502 casualties, leaving them with 2498 soldiers, while Sailor Sexy's regiment suffers 372 casualties, leaving them with 3128 soldiers.

Ghoul: Grr...
Sailor Sexy: I won?!? I mean, yes, of course I won! The world is now my abalone!

Sailor Sexy's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Luceit's Sarcastic Skeptics (Kobold Infantry) and Imp's Imp (Ancients) engage in battle!

Sarcastic Skeptics attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Imp attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Imp's regiment suffers 600 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Luceit's regiment suffers 808 casualties, leaving them with 2692 soldiers.

Imp: Yeeeek!!
Luceit: O quam sancta, quam serena, quam benigma, quam amoena, O castitatis lilium

Luceit's regiment wins!

Highland Kingdom: 2 wins.
Monsters: 0 wins.

Highland Kingdom wins!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Highland Kingdom]
Round 1: Sailor Sexy (Magicians) 3500 - 372 = 3128
Round 2: Luceit (Kobold Infantry) 3500 - 808 = 2692

[Monsters]
Round 1: Ghoul (Undead) 4000 - 1502 = 2498
Round 2: Imp (Ancients) 600 - 600 = 0

Sailor Sexy: Well I couldn't find a sammich...

Luceit: Hmph. Where's Pilika?

Sailor Sexy: Hmmm? Pilika!?

Meanwhile...

Ethereal: Greetings my child. You have finally come back. I am happy you are looking so well.

Pilika: F-Father?!?

Ethereal: *smiles* I have very little time here, but I must ask you why you have this *points to the bow and arrow*

Pilika: I... I wish to help ease other's pain. I do not want anyone to feel suffering!

Ethereal: Would not the people who are on the opposite end of that thing feel pain and suffering?

Pilika: I... I.... ....... father......

Ethereal: *smiles* Worry not my child. I am here because you have come to face your fears. I am glad you have come as I may now complete my final task. That being my final gift, from one keeper of the shrine to another.... from a father to his daughter.

Pilika was suddenly blinded by a flash

Luceit: Pilika! There you are! Where did you go!?!?

Pilika: I... I don't know.

Sailor Sexy: What happened to you? You alright?

Pilika: Uhhh, I'm fine. We should be going now.

Regiment Experience Results

Sailor Sexy 1 victory
Luciet 1 victory

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, I'm slightly and possibly mistakenly confused but I didn't think Pilika was allowed to be used in the game in anyway. She is or perhaps was a Nation Made NPC from a banned member. I was under the impression that they couldn't be used but I must be mistaken or there is some other reason that makes her usable. ^^; Sorry for the interruption.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some NPCs found in explorations can both be used for posting and in the wargame. See Skald Eagen and Milich Oppenheimer. I think you could consider Pilika as one of those bonus NPCs, despite her past. Whether Highland can make another non-wargame NPC in her stead, I do not know.

If I'm right, I am totally going to figure out how to train gari into a real strategist unit.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highland's 3 "flavor" NPCs (the ones that cannot be used in battle, but we can post as) are Solon Jhee, Meghan, and Riou the Traitor. All others (Jillia & Pilika) are made from using Blue Moon Rune pieces on inactive and/or banned accounts, so she's usable as a war unit like anyone else. We just chose to rename them along with the BMR piece. No one in Highland has access to those two accounts.

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sage wrote:
Highland's 3 "flavor" NPCs (the ones that cannot be used in battle, but we can post as) are Solon Jhee, Meghan, and Riou the Traitor. All others (Jillia & Pilika) are made from using Blue Moon Rune pieces on inactive and/or banned accounts, so she's usable as a war unit like anyone else. We just chose to rename them along with the BMR piece. No one in Highland has access to those two accounts.

This is correct.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I <3 your humor, Fuji. Hahahaha.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

93 soldiers under Sailor Sexy dies! 57 remain!

*thrash!*

202 soldiers under Luceit dies! 1458 remain!

*thrash!*

375 soldiers under Ghoul dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

150 soldiers under Imp dies! 0 remain!

A total of 820 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: