Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 17] Tinto Exploration of Lepe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: [Phase 17] Tinto Exploration of Lepe Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tinto explorers Sigismund, Hure-Anpayaya, and uwangski return to Mauthe to complete their quest.

Sigismund crushes the Cross of Mauthe to summon the Tower of Lepe!
The massive tower fades into existence among the vast wetlands of Mauthe!
Tinto forces immediately launch a massive attack on the tower!

[Tinto Republic vs Guardians of Lepe at Mauthe]
Tinto Republic forces engage Guardians of Lepe forces in the wetlands of Mauthe!
Guardians of Lepe forces withdraw into Lepe as their citizens volunteer to defend their homes!
Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Tinto Republic
Sigismund: Let's give this another try.
Hure-Anpayaya: I have a lot of wrongs to atone for.
uwangski: Oh, great. I'm stuck with two old men. Where are the HAWT ladies you promised?

Guardians of Lepe
Greta: They've come again! Unleash a volley!
Magnus: Another futile attempt...
Lesceaut: How dreadful...

----=<Round 1>=----
Sigismund's Sigismund (Summoners) and Greta's Defenders of Lepe (Crossbowmen) engage in battle!

Sigismund: I banish these beings from other worlds...

Sigismund unsummons Greta!

Sigismund's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Hure-Anpayaya's Ixtixchtaxl (Clerics) and Magnus's Defenders of Lepe (Raiders) engage in battle!

Ixtixchtaxl attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Defenders of Lepe attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Magnus's regiment suffers 242 casualties, leaving them with 4133 soldiers, while Hure-Anpayaya's regiment suffers 1882 casualties, leaving them with 6118 soldiers.

Hure-Anpayaya: Retreat!
Magnus: Seldom breached, the walls of Lepe...

Magnus's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
uwangski's Lilly's Loyal Guards (Infantry) and Lesceaut's Defenders of Lepe (Rose Cavalry) engage in battle!

Lilly's Loyal Guards attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Defenders of Lepe attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Lesceaut's regiment suffers 1136 casualties, leaving them with 1364 soldiers, while uwangski's regiment suffers 507 casualties, leaving them with 7493 soldiers.

Lesceaut: I've had enough of this silliness!
uwangski: That's it. I'm going back to Miss Lilly.

uwangski's regiment wins!

Tinto Republic: 2 wins.
Guardians of Lepe: 1 wins.

Tinto Republic wins this battle!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Tinto Republic]
Round 1: Sigismund (Summoners) 8000 - 0 = 8000
Round 2: Hure-Anpayaya (Clerics) 8000 - 1882 = 6118
Round 3: uwangski (Infantry) 8000 - 507 = 7493

[Guardians of Lepe]
Round 1: Greta (Crossbowmen) 1250 - 0 = 1250 Unsummoned
Round 2: Magnus (Raiders) 4375 - 242 = 4133
Round 3: Lesceaut (Rose Cavalry) 2500 - 1136 = 1364

Following the attack, Tinto forces enter the Tower.

Lesceaut: Go ahead, we've already done our jobs! What do I care!

Tinto forces continue climbing the tower, arriving at the chamber of the heart. A gigantic heart of purple hue floats in the middle of the chamber. A familiar figure stands beside the heart.

Ashiya: I suppose this tower is back in our world now?

Sigismund explains what has happened, and Ashiya explains that he was able to survive being sent into the World of Emptiness due to his odd heritage--his mother was a snake-monster.

Ashiya: Destroying this heart is a simple task. The heart becomes material within the World of Emptiness... all you have to do is stab it. Unfortunately, I wasn't quite free while I was "there." The guards of this tower kept me from approaching the heart. But now we're ready...

Sigismund and Ashiya discuss further and come up with a plan on how to destroy the heart.

Sigismund: Okay... I will unsommon the heart, sending this entire tower into the World of Emptiness, and then Doctor Ashiya will stab the heart. Then we will escape from the dimensional gate above...

An applause is heard as Magnus enters the room.

Magnus: You've discovered a way to destroy the heart. Now that you have become a true threat to this tower... I must fight you as a guardian of this tower...and of the will of this heart.

A battle ensues!

[Tinto Republic vs Guardians of Lepe at Tower of Lepe]
Tinto Republic forces engage Guardians of Lepe forces within the Tower of Lepe!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Tinto Republic
Sigismund: Let's give this another try.
Ashiya: With divine haste upon haste, I demand these hitogata be transformed into soldiers!

Guardians of Lepe
The Heart of Lepe: ...
Magnus: I Magnus of Lepe, have lived thousands of years, killed many men who dare enter this tower! As Guardian of Lepe, cursed as I may be with this task, I am consigned to stop you!

----=<Round 1>=----
Sigismund's Sigismund (Summoners) and The Heart of Lepe's Defenders of Lepe (Ancients) engage in battle!

Sigismund: I send this vile artifact back to whence it has come...

Sigismund unsummons The Heart of Lepe!

Sigismund's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Ashiya's 封魔衆 (Onmyoji) and Magnus's Defenders of Lepe (Raiders) engage in battle!

封魔衆 attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Defenders of Lepe attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Magnus's regiment suffers 1314 casualties, leaving them with 2819 soldiers, while Ashiya's regiment suffers 268 casualties, leaving them with 7732 soldiers.

Magnus: At last, I have been bested...
Ashiya: Truly auspicious!

Ashiya's regiment wins!

Tinto Republic: 2 wins.
Guardians of Lepe: 0 wins.

Tinto Republic wins this battle!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Tinto Republic]
Round 1: Sigismund (Summoners) 8000 - 0 = 8000
Round 2: Ashiya (Onmyoji) 8000 - 268 = 7732

[Guardians of Lepe]
Round 1: The Heart of Lepe (Ancients) 1000 - 0 = 1000 Unsummoned
Round 2: Magnus (Raiders) 4133 - 1314 = 2819

With the Heart of Lepe unsummoned, the Tower of Lepe is sent into the World of Emptiness! Ashiya transforms into a snake-monster, and Sigismund starts to feel nauseous.

Ashiya: No time to waste...

Ashiya takes out a dagger and stabs the Heart of Lepe!

The massive heart shatters into a thousands shards of light and vanishes without a trace.

Magnus: Huh... you did it. Finally, I can die...

Magnus dies!

Suddenly, the tower starts to shake violently.

Ashiya: With the heart gone, this tower will soon vanish into emptiness. We must hurry...

Ashiya and Sigismund hurry to the gate (uwangski exited the tower before it was unsummoned) and successfully leave the tower before it vanishes from existence.

With his task done, Ashiya thanks the others for returning to help him, and then returns to Katana through a gate he created through Onmyo sorcery.

Uwangski manages to find a number of treasures before he exited the tower!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under Sigismund dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

470 soldiers under Hure-Anpayaya dies! -270 remain!

*thrash!*

126 soldiers under uwangski dies! 74 remain!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under Greta dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

60 soldiers under Magnus dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

284 soldiers under Lesceaut dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under Sigismund dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

67 soldiers under Ashiya dies! 4933 remain!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under The Heart of Lepe dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

328 soldiers under Magnus dies! 0 remain!

A total of 1335 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: