Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 17] Harmonia's exploration between Urbo Haven and Plaats

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: [Phase 17] Harmonia's exploration between Urbo Haven and Pla Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In hopes to find an area suitable for settlement, Harmonian explorers explore the vast area between Urbo Haven and Plaats. Passing many traders and loners, the explorers venture deeper into the green plains however find nowhere suitable enough for establishing a settlement. Deciding to return home, they're ambushed!

[Holy Kingdom of Harmonia vs Unknown at ]
Holy Kingdom of Harmonia forces engage Unknown forces !

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Holy Kingdom of Harmonia
Kain: hehehehehe............Fresh Meat!!! Nah Joking... Charge!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahaha uhuk uhuk...
Vidor: My comrades, let us decide the outcome of this battle, these people threaten what is ours and I don’t know about you but I will not stand idle when what I love is put in risk, For the people of Harmonia; let us end this in one swift cloud of arrows!!
OptimisticPessimist: To Harmonia, the Best, the Greatest.

Unknown
Footpads: Yeehaaw!
Hajduks: What's your is mine.
Rapparees: Hmmm, smell that crisp air.

----=<Round 1>=----
Kain's 7th Harmonia Ranger Regiment "Persona" (Rangers) and Footpads's Footpads (Bandits) engage in battle!

7th Harmonia Ranger Regiment "Persona" attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Footpads attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Footpads's regiment suffers 2920 casualties, leaving them with 1080 soldiers, while Kain's regiment suffers 124 casualties, leaving them with 4876 soldiers.

Footpads: Nnnnnrgh
Kain: Bwahahahahahaha uhuk uhuk uwek!

Kain's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Vidor's Sinners (Archers) and Hajduks's Hajduks (Highwaymen) engage in battle!

Sinners attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Hajduks attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Hajduks's regiment suffers 238 casualties, leaving them with 4762 soldiers, while Vidor's regiment suffers 2380 casualties, leaving them with 2620 soldiers.

Vidor: We fought well, but sadly the enemy overpowered us, there was nothing else we could do, Our arrows were not strong enough, I have failed you … May there be other battles for us to fight. Retreat!
Hajduks: It's all mine!

Hajduks's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
OptimisticPessimist's Dum Spiramus Tuebimur (Infantry) and Rapparees's Rapparees (Bandits) engage in battle!

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation while Rapparees attacks with the same formation!

Rapparees's regiment suffers 1018 casualties, leaving them with 857 soldiers, while OptimisticPessimist's regiment suffers 399 casualties, leaving them with 4601 soldiers.

Rapparees: Argh - I need more training!
OptimisticPessimist: Fortune favors the bold.

OptimisticPessimist's regiment wins!

Holy Kingdom of Harmonia: 2 wins.
Unknown: 1 wins.

Holy Kingdom of Harmonia wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Holy Kingdom of Harmonia]
Round 1: Kain (Rangers) 5000 - 124 = 4876
Round 2: Vidor (Archers) 5000 - 2380 = 2620
Round 3: OptimisticPessimist (Infantry) 5000 - 399 = 4601

[Unknown]
Round 1: Footpads (Bandits) 4000 - 2920 = 1080
Round 2: Hajduks (Highwaymen) 5000 - 238 = 4762
Round 3: Rapparees (Bandits) 1875 - 1018 = 857

As the rogues make a getaway the explorers rummage through their belongings, finding some items left behind!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

31 soldiers under Kain dies! -31 remain!

*thrash!*

595 soldiers under Vidor dies! -595 remain!

*thrash!*

99 soldiers under OptimisticPessimist dies! -99 remain!

*thrash!*

730 soldiers under Footpads dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

59 soldiers under Hajduks dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

254 soldiers under Rapparees dies! 0 remain!

A total of 1768 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: