Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 4 Early cash Trick!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LynxWare

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Suikoden 4 Early cash Trick!!! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you have Suikoden 4 Ill help you make some cash.When you get to Middle port at the begining of the game.Go to the inn and save , Now go to Gunter and play a game of Triple toss with him>Bet as much as you can.Now if you lose re-set your ps2 and you wont lose any cash and try it again till you win.Repeat this process but remeber to go back and save after you win!!!,Also you can use this trick at the lotto. So save your tickets and just keep rolling till you get 1st prize.i was lucky to hit 1st place twice here. Later!!!
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow this is like your 2nd day I think? Nice wpp 15 posts per day ;). Anyway, ya that will work but you have to be hardworking I guess O.o. I think it will apply to chichorin (sp?) in suikoden 1 and 2. Those games are really fun :P.

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This isn't really a trick, just common sense. Most people will do this if they can be bothered... most won't though as this as continual resetting is very tedious.

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ture,
But when you have all the best equipment and runes at the begining of the game it helps LOL
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

easy, just get a gameshark, action replay max or code breaker and your set :P

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate using gameshark for some reason. It takes the whole fun out of the game for me. I used to do that in monster rancher. Anyway, back to the topic, this must be so tiring. I don't remember but is there a special prize on the dice roll thing?

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado wrote:
This isn't really a trick, just common sense. Most people will do this if they can be bothered... most won't though as this as continual resetting is very tedious.

Agreed.....this is not a trick.....
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

blueflame wrote:
I hate using gameshark for some reason. It takes the whole fun out of the game for me. I used to do that in monster rancher. Anyway, back to the topic, this must be so tiring. I don't remember but is there a special prize on the dice roll thing?

nope there's no special prize for the dice roll. just only potch.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: