Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 3 Cash Trick! Note:Very time consuming!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LynxWare

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Suikoden 3 Cash Trick! Note:Very time consuming! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For,
This trick start a new game in Suikoden 3.Choose hugo,Once you control him move around at the top of the screen so you wont start the cut scene.Leave the village and head 2 duck village.Earn money along the way to buy Lotto. Tickets.Leave and fight in the plains and return back every once in awhile.check you tickets and if you won repeat.If not just try it again.Also when you earn enough cash from the lotto. you can return to your village upgrade all your weapons.And talk to the equipment store and choose bargin to get lightning leather at the start of the game.I didnt win my first try but got fourth place my 2nd time witch is 3,000 potch!!!Also most my characters are 18 lvl.
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think its advisable to buy 10 consecutive tickets and go for the 1000 prize i think? because most probably you'll win. Actually, I forgot if thats how it works but I think thats what you mean.

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea,
Even if you dont get alot from the tickets.Just from fighting around i got a cool 10,000. Also because i took the time most my skills are at B+ rank and i just got to brass castle.
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyway, nice advice. I think I'll do suikoden 3 again and try what you said and the level 99 trick with chris for the sake of it. I never tried it :p.

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea,
My goal is 2 take on a gradfather holly at the begining and win!!!So im maxing my skills i have the wind rune on hugo at B+,Stg. Joe with water at B+,And i Gave the earth rune to Lulu for defense.Ill tell you how it goes.I still have to max Lulu weapon to lvl 7.
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sure go ahead ;). I'm too lazy to check if your tactic will work. I hope it does. At the moment, my goal is to find that secret if you have a saved suikoden 2 file :p.

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah,
Yes i need to do that 2 but to get a perfect game you need 2 saves. One so you can read the storyline and the other to do really fast so you can get clives quest done!!! And to be honest im to lazy to do that...LOL But ill get it done some day!!
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ya that can be done at the same time I think. I'll try that out when I'm not that lazy :P.

The Swallow Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would be better to go, buy 10 lottery tickets (5 sequential, 5 random), spent some time then get back and save your game at the inn. Then ceck the lottery results, if you got 2nd or 1st prize, ok, if not, just soft-reset your game and go check the results again.

Thats enought to not having to worry about money (and money related issues like buying equipment) in the Hugo chapters and the same trick can be done in Geddoe's first chapter in Vinay del Zexay (but due to the size of his party in the start of the game, it would be better to aim for the first prize). And also can be donne in Chris chapter 3 and Thomas chapter one (when you have to go Brass Castle, you can go to Vinay del Zexay and do this).

I myself prefer trading goods early in the game, fighting Treasure's Bosses, and using the Furniture Trick for Thomas since it lessens the feeling I'm cheating the game.
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's no such thing as cheating in a game. Unless you are forcibly breaking the game up by using a gameshark/Codebreaker.
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmmmmmm, I think the best idea would be to buy 10 consecutive tickets all the time because you would have one ticket which will surely win ;) and I think you'll earn some potch from that.

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah this is not really a trick either......it is all about luck with your lottery tickets and constant resetting if you could be bothered.......
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like Goldy said, all of this is really dependant on luck.. The rate is not very definite. It's not really a trick. Just common sense

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recall one time I was in Thomas' chapter and I played the lottery, and I didn't know this trick back then, I won the first prize, which is 500,000 potch, and it was just :shock: for me. XD

Hey, has anybody taken the time to aim for the grand prize, ever? I think that's the only thing I have not experienced in this game. Well, outside of beating the final boss with the five mutts, that is.
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same, I have never gotten the grand prize. To tell you the truth, I'm not really the lottery kind of dude. I am very thrifty in Suikoden since I love collecting armors.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: