Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 5 Mini-Games??

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LynxWare

Red Sabers

68383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Suikoden 5 Mini-Games?? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I cant help but notice every gamesite i visit does not have info on the mini-games in suikoden 5 (except the checkers) Why is that?? Are the other mini-Games less important?? I dont know about you but i lost 4-5 days just playing the fishing mini-Game (Needless to say i was VERY,VERY rich) So maby someone should take the time to write a guide on the mini-Game?? Just a thought....
P.S I find on the fishing mini-Game if you catch the fish on the move you get better stuff.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only mini-game of note is Egbert's, if I recall correctly, as that's the only way you can get the Epic skill Karmic Effect. But there are loads of mini-games in Suikoden V. Let's see...

Egbert's checkers thingie
Linfa's card thingie
Subala's fishing thingie
Haleth's dragon race betting
Yoran's dragon racing
Fuyo's "Feitas"

I think that's it. I may have forgotten some though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: