Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Survivor: China

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Survivor: China Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New season of Survivor!!! It actually started a few days ago. This looks to be an interesting season. I have not watched a full season since Season 6, and I watched the premiere of Cook Islands, but that's the only episode I ended up watching. It just didn't appeal to me. However, I think this season has promise. China's going to be an interesting environment. I just got done seeing the first episode, and I think it's getting me back to the craze. I'm hoping it holds up.

Thoughts about the season premiere... well, I don't really have much to say, except <3 <3 <3 on Frosti's dance moves. XD He's so cute. Gravedigger James is going to be interesting. I hope he lasts a great deal. From what I have heard, Ashley, the WWE Diva, is an early boot. Pre-season I wanted to root for her so bad, but after seeing the first episode, I'm like "eh" now. The others just outshined her. I'm glad Chicken got voted out. He deserved what he got. He should have just helped out the tribe in making a shelter instead of being immature about it. "OMG YOU GUYS AREN'T LISTENING TO ME SO I AIN'T GONNA TALK ANYMORE" *EYEROLL*

I'm just hoping that Fei Long doesn't dominate. I'm tired of tribes dominating, and all the "Pagonging".

So far, my favorite is Frosti. The dance moves are just <3 <3 <3.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uh... so I guess nobody's interested in this season? Or just nobody watches it really.

Let me just say that so far it has been a great season, and it has only been three episodes! The editing has come a long way since I last watched. Half of the cast were practically nobodies during the earlier seasons, but this time they have done quite a good job of dividing airtime to different individuals. At this point, only two people have yet to be known more by the audience, and that would be Erik and Denise.

Last week, Ashley Massaro, known to most as that WWE Diva Search winner, was voted off 6-1 by her tribe. She had a conflict with their appointed tribe leader Dave Cruser, who by the way, is mostly known as an American hero. <3 <3 <3

I wanted Ashley to stick around longer, because she was pretty entertaining, but I believe Zhan Hu (their tribe) made the correct decision in voting her out. After losing three straight challenges, they were able to bounce back and win two challenges in a row, both reward and immunity. And now they got pillows, mattresses and all that comfy stuffs. XD

I also think it was a good decision by Fei Long to vote out Leslie, because clearly she is the weakest link in the tribe. She made a big mistake telling Zhan Hu about their tribe, and I think it made Aaron worry so much about being painted at the tribe leader that he wanted her gone as soon as possible. Too bad. Jesus Lady, as the Sucksters called her, was quite growing on me. The only bad thing to come out of this though is that that asshole Jean-Robert is still in. I hate that guy.

I definitely could say some more about the show, but I do not think anybody would even read it or for that matter, if anybody is watching the show, so if this thread does not get feedback, I will take the hint and just leave it alone.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't seen anything about this season, so naturally I haven't been watching it. In fact, I pretty much forgot about this show. I'm waiting for news of Amazing Race...unless I missed when that started too....
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not a big fan of the show in general even though I watch it once in a while. China will be an interesting environment for them to work in though. I'm suprised the government let them shoot it though.

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right. Jamie and Peigh Gee, you have just surpassed Jean-Robert in terms of slimy-ness and ugliness. An effective strategy doesn't make it a good strategy. Planning ahead is good, but predicting the outcome of the game never works out. They are assuming that they'll merge at 10 people, and has this always happened? Not quite. They're risking a challenge of 7 - 3, and that'll totally decimate them if it happens. And honestly, I hope it does.

I don't really like James, but I hope he starves them and they have to drink the water from the lake and they get too sick that they have to leave the game.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: