Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Viki and Jeane: Sindar?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I just imagined that Jeane and Eresh were of the same kind, both have the power to change their true forms.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zangetsu

Getsuga

209279 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Jeane is Sindar, It's just that her character is kind odd appearing in multiple games that take place in a long span of time. And the fact that no matter when she appears, she's freaking hot as always, lolz
Hikoichi

The Tiger On The Storm!

107585 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me too.

Jeane is from Sindar.
She always young and hot as ever.
And the Charm Rune that she has on the head...you can't remove,isn't it a kind of apparence device...like Tsunade of Naruto...
In Suikoden 5 - She wears clothes that's remember a little sindar mysteries.....
You see Suikoden's Timeline and see...Jeane has a true rune!Too live that time,and always appears young and hot...

Well,that's all.

Viki's Blinking when she "Hum?" can guide her trough the dimensions,time...
and her Blinking are the True Blinking,I don't think much that she's from Sindar...

Eresh...I think she is from Sindar,like Jeane.

Now...That's all :)

RH : Fierce Tiger

I have a training to complete...
and friends to help...
So,Master I won't let me down!!
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane could be from the Sindar.. but it's not confirmed by Konami. I hope to get more informations about Jeane in the next Suikoden.... Well let's wait and see what Konami is going to do about Jeane and Viki.
Finfreeze

177377 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I had to peg either of them as Sindarin, I'd probably say Viki. Y'know, the whole note about that Fog Ship, how the Fog Ship Guide comes from the Eternal City/Capital, how she never seems to be in one place for very long, and the fact that the Fog Ship Guide himself wanders the million worlds. It just seems to line up, at least on the surface. Only wrench is that we've seen her home already, but even then we don't quite know where it's located.

Jeane...I would put her maybe as someone from ancient Armes or Nagarea. Her quest (such as it is) in V seems to imply that she's at the least familiar with that region, not to mention that she has some ties to Eresh (who herself can be reasonably presumed to be from Nagarea).

Of course, neither can be conclusively stated as hailing from any one named region or belonging to any sort of established culture. I just want to see the Fog Ship Guide again.

Quote:
What makes you say that? I recall nothing that even remotely suggested that.

I imagine that this idea comes from Eresh talking about her body as a mere vessel. If you bring Jeane along for Eresh's quest (again, such as it is), Jeane asks if Eresh remembers anything after you beat the boss. Eresh doesn't remember anything. Finally, she wears the robes of a high-ranking Nagarean priestess, despite having such a young body. Taken together, it would appear that she has transmigrated at least once.

Hm... Does Genoh say anything about Eresh if you take her to the waterfall?

Quote:
Jeane has a true rune

Jeane is stated as not having a true rune. I always imagined that her youthful appearance was just a glamour that only a few can see through—most notably, Koroku.
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well for jeane im quite sure she has something to do with the sindar even though its not official

as for viki she a different story, perhaps she could travel in time.
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the idea about Jeane and Sindar..
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

apparently everyone does......
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: