Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Negitive stats?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Negitive stats? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really hope this wasn't addressed before but I was just wondering if it's normal for new members to have negative stats?

I was checking a new member's profile and noticed his Hit Points were -20 and Magic was -8.

Again it's most likely normal but I don't remember reading about it so I was just wondering.

Reibesch's profile

http://www.suikox.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4132

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Either, he's committed post fraud, such as posting a large post, and deleting it right after, or the system itself reads large posts when you first join as the same thing. He may just need to continue to post and they'll probably adjust themselves.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What Milan says. It seems the guy is sorted now anyways

-closed-

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: