Suikoden Unique and Irenic Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

UFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats what i think too. I hope Dana tells us soon. I see Forrest and Rampage are both on the game awards show kind of gives it away at who the other coach is for TUF 7.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The second coach is Rampage as he and Forrest do alittle act on stage at the video game show were Ramage say i going to beat your ass and Forrest say you could not beat me in a game of Halo 3 Rampage. Wait for the cage Rampage say back to Forrest then they talk about some games. Should be a great fight.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

UFC 79 is on tonight with the big two matches everyone is looking to see.

Georges St. Pierre vs Matt Hughes for the interim welterweight belt

Wanderlei Silva vs Chuck Liddell in the anticipated fight.

Should be some great matches on the card to watch.

Last edited by glen on Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hughes and liddell for the win.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All they people think it will be Silva and St. Pirre to win there fights.

I pick St. Pierre AND Liddell to win there fights. Not watching it so i have to wait to find out who wins on the fight sites to see who won or lose there fights.

Just saw Liddell won his fight over Silva by decision.

St. Pierre wins with a armbar in the second round over Hughes To win the Inter Belt. But St. Pierre throws it down and says thanks but no thanks saying Serra's the really Champion and wants to kick his ass for the belt.

Hughes Says he's going to sit down and talk his family and Dana White and see what in the future for him in the UFC or not.

Man i wish i seen these fights now man sound like there was some great fights and stuff during and after the fights were over with.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

think hughes is gonna retire now. he's not as domanent as he was before. there saying that pierre is the best welterweight ever.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It sounds like that too. But it all in what Dana White offers him to stay and fight some more great fights or not. But the way GSP just walk over Hughes in the fight might make what Hughes do a very quick pick if stays and fight or retire from fight all together. Have wait and see what he does next.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this is the second time gsp walked over hughes. i still think hughes will be done. he did say on tuf latest season that he wanted a couple of good fight and then he'll be done.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope not. But that up to him if does not want to fight anymore. I hope he takes up training people to fight like most of the fights that retire now are doing to up the up and coming fights a chance at making it to the big show.

The next PPV has Penn vs Stevenson for the lightweight title. Should be a great match to see if Stevenson got what it takes to hang with Penn in the cage or not to be the champion.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tonights the night that BJ Penn fights Joe Stevenson for the lightweight title match.
Should be a great fight between the two. Theres some other fights as well but can not thinkthem right now as well. I hope theres is some great fights tonight.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

who won?

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Penn beat the hell out of Stevenson blood every were made him tap to a choke in the second round.

There was a couple of other matches to that were shocks as well too.

Now they are all talk of the feb. 2 ppv match of Frank mir vs Brock Lesnar fight coming up next.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tonight at 900pm on spike tv is UFC fight night could be so good fights on it. But before that at 700pm is UFC unleased or something like late showing some old matches that happen before with some of the fighters that are going to be at the next PPV.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tonight is UFC 81 Lesnar vs Mir and Sylvia vs Nogueira for the heavyweight title match.

Should be so great heavyweight matches to watch.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hopefully brock can live up to the hype, but has a tough opponent in his first fight in the ufc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 29 of 30

Jump to: