Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

UFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heres some of the results fron UFC 76 fights

Jon Fitch beat Diego Sanchez by Split Deecision

Forrest Griffin beat Maurico Shogun Rua by Tapout to Rear-Naked Choke

Keith Jardine beats Chuck Liddell by Split Decision( Jardine just kick Liddell in the body alot in the match)

Wonder what Dana White was thinking when he hear that Jardine Beat Liddell in the fight i beat the look on his face was total shock and the fans should have been just as shock too as Dana White was.

I can not wait to see who gets the next title match now that Liddell lose two matches in a roll.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

damn diego lost but at least forrest won by tapout. but wow keith jardine beat chuck lidell. i would say that's a major upset, would of been worse if keith won by knock out. lidell won get a title shot for quite some time until he starts to win at least five fights in a row, or kind of like tito did. won three matches in i think five or six months with pure domination except the one with forrest griffon.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My friend watch the fights and he said Chuck got knock down two times by Jardine in the fight.

He said Forrest just control the whole match with Shogun like he was on a mission to show that he is hear to fight and wants to prove that he wants a title match and that he won the TUF show because he is the better fighter and not by pure luck.

Sanchez got beat at his own game he could not do anything in the fight at all.

Randy Courture pick him to lose the fight to Jon Fitch in the fight.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just got word that at UFC 78 Validation live at nemark nj.

That Michael Bisping vs Rashad Evans

More fight are going to be put on the card later buy that should be a great fight to watch with those two in it.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that should be a good fight. i'll say rashad will win. guy has been great in his matches in the ufc.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats true bisping has been have tough times in his fight almost losing thembe fore he starts doing good.

The only fight that Evans had some problems with was vs Ortiz other then that he had some great fights.

Ihope they get some matches added to the card soon to see if going to be a great card or ok card.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bisping i haven't really seen him in a great fight. i thought the match with him and hamill would be a good one but it turned out to be meh. he needs to step up and show what he really can do.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He not fighting like he did on TUF its like he is a diffrent fighter now after the show is over and has trouble fight people and just gets by to win the fights he has been in after TUF or is that just me seeing things.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

he did good on the ultimate fighter but still not that great. really haven't seen like a highlight kick, submission etc from him.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We will find out in this fight if he can hang with the big boys or not.

It should be a great stand up until one of them take it to the ground then we see what Bisping can do or not.

This fight will make or break him in to a real fighter.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just got more fight for the card.

Houston Alexander vs Thiago Silva

David Terrell vs Ed Herman

Karo Parisyan vs Hector Lombard

Frankie Edgar vs Spencer Fisher

That all they have right now its looking not bad of card so far.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hopefully the ed herman fight will be good.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As long as he does not tap out like a bitch this time early like he did before in one fight.

I hear the new UFC tv show is coming on this week not sure what tv station its on.

But its going to show some of the matches from the last five ppv that were on so it should be good to watch it.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OH MY GOD.

Randy Couture Quits the UFC atfer they can not get Fedor Emelianeko to sign with them and he joins another organization.

Couture said that he want to have a fight with Emelianenko but now he can not and quit the UFC and just work on his acting career he filming the movie The scorpion king- rise of the Akkadian.

I can not beleive that he quit just like that no goodbyes or anything to the fans or his co-works.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there's nothing about that on the ufc website, but it is indeed true. here's some comments he made.

Quote:
Randy Couture (Pictures), the face of the Ultimate Fighting Championship and one of mixed martial arts most revered fighters, notified the UFC via fax from South Africa at 11 o'clock Thursday morning that he has chosen to resign from the UFC, "The Natural" confirmed with Sherdog.com. "I sent the letter of resignation to the UFC today, resigning not only from my position in the company as a commentator and as an ambassador, but also as the heavyweight champion," Couture said over the phone from South Africa, where he is currently filming a movie. "The motivation for the decision is two-fold," he continued. "I know Fedor (Emelianenko) just signed with another organization and that's the only real fight that makes sense for me at 44 years old as the heavyweight champion of the UFC. That's the fight I wanted and if that can't happen it doesn't make sense for me to compete with all these other guys. And then obviously that's not going to happen now. And, two, I'm tired of being taken advantage of, played as the nice guy and basically swimming against the current with the management of the UFC. I have a lot of other things going on in my life that I'm doing just fine with. I don't need the problems. I don't feel like I get the respect I deserve from the organization, and that's motivation No. 2 for the letter of resignation that was sent today." "I think the final straw for me was meeting with White and Lorenzo (Fertitta, UFC co-owner) where they claimed I was the No. 2 paid athlete in the organization, which I know is a bold-faced lie," Couture said. Polling other athletes, said Couture, he learned that his compensation -- some $250,000 a fight with pay-per-view bonuses, according to the Couture camp -- was nowhere near what other top UFC fighters were making. "I think what set us off on the wrong foot was that my management [at the time] wasn't willing to give up ancillary rights across the board with no option for some sort of compensation," said Couture, alluding to a reason cited by Emelianenko's representatives as to why the Russian did not end up with the UFC. "All the other athletes at that time were signing those contracts. That created a lot of animosity and got me pulled out of the Carmen Electra campaigns to promote the athletes and the sport and the video game and all that stuff."

Dana White has responded to Couture's retirement saying, "I'm not surprised at all by Randy's decision. I talked to Randy several weeks ago and he said that if he couldn't fight Fedor, then he has nothing left to prove in the sport of mixed martial arts. "He has been doing a lot of acting, and I know he is in South Africa right now filming a movie. I think it's a great move for Randy's acting career to retire from fighting while he is on top."

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 26 of 30

Jump to: