Suikoden United and Illegal Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

UFC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i really enjoy the fights and glad that ken shamrock retirer after the fight and shock tito ortiz hand and said some good things too him after he lost the fight in the first round to tito and they both raised each other hands in respect for each other . the other matches were not bad too shock me to see ed tap out to a chock hold like that hope short fuse gets a rematch or a chances to prove he belongs in the ufc . ican not wait for tito and chuck to fight in december it should be areal great fight that goes longer then one round i thick it will go four rounds before one of them win it.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
ed tap out to a chock hold like that

he was in a really bad triangle choke hold, i mean it was really bad. he either had the choice to pass out or like he said tap out like a b*tch.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Zachwie

The Guillotine Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pretty good PPV tonight.

I was/am a big supporter of Cheik Kongo, but boy he looked bad tonight. He got taken down a lot, and really could not accomplish anything from the bottom. It was a very boring fight, he could not get into any rythym whatsoever. Very disappointing.

The Sherk/Florian fight was one the bloodiest fights I have ever seen. Ironically the guy who lost all the blood dominated the entire fight. Very weird and gory, very old school UFC.

Silva really took it to Franklin. Franklin got locked in the clinch and took a lot of brutal knees. He also was on the receiving end of one of the worst broken noses I have seen in a while. Silva looked good, and there really isn't anyone in his weight class that will be challenging him for the title. Franklin is going to need a good deal of off time (AGAIN) to heal his nose.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow i can't believe rich franklin lost in the first round :shock: :shock: . sean sherek new lightweight champ, congrats to him for droping 20 pounds and wining the title. i so need to see those two fight now.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i was real shocked how easy silva beat frankin in the first round like that well i hope he gets a rematch later on and see if he fights with a diffrent strategy or not to get his title back or will he go on a big losing streak i hope not . what but bonner being finded and suspended for using drugs in his fight with forrest just so he could try and win and did not work for and he lose. i can't wait for ortiz vs the iceman should be a great fight .
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

when franklin gets healthy and recovers from his injuries he will easly get a title rematch. pretty weak on how bonner has to try and use drugs to try and beat griffin. but plain and simple forrest is and will always be better than bonner.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: who's going to be watching ultimate fighter finals? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i hope they have some great matches to to see on saturday night on spike tv at 900 pm but before the show is on they have all the show from the series on first one after another rihgt up to the shows final fights in case you miss any of them. hope they get some good knockout to see that would be to sweat to see.

Last edited by glen on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i only know one person who will be fighting and that's ultimate fighter 3 winner michael bisping *spelling*. other than him i have no idea who else will be fighting on the card. i'm still waiting for them to put luke cumo in a ufc fight and yet they haven't.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i hear that he not fighting to visa problems so he can not be on the show to fight which kind of sucks because he a great fighter . hope they get it fix before the fight that would be real cool.

Last edited by glen on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wha, your saying bisping won't be on the card. tis a shame, i wanted to see how his first fight was going to be like.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i say he did a great job on winning all his fights on ultimate fighter 3 defeating so good fighters what a shame that they could not get his visa problem fix in time but theres been some good matches so far in the finals.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so far there has only been one great match and that was with pete sell and i think his name was chris some thing. but in round 3 pete hit chris really hard in the ribs in which he droped him and pete ran in for the finish with his hands down and bam chris lands one big punch and knocks him out. after chris hit that punch he went back on the ground in pain. just an amazing match.

the middleweight fight was weak with travis lutter wining in the first round by arm bar submission. weak performence by the canadian patrick cote. hopefully the matt sera/chris lytle match will be dam good with sera wining.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

not really the judges vote for the wrong guy him gave more body punches and head punches by the cage that should have won him the match. but you are right about the pete vs chris fight great match . hope the ppv fights next saturday are great with both belts in it and have some great knockouts.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

gotta say the serra/lytle fight was pretty dam close. but i ain't complaining since matt serra won. he was my pick to win it since day one :mrgreen:

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

georges st pierre beat matt hughes by tko in the second round was a real great fight shock alot of people how georges control the match from start to finish. and tim sylia retained his belt by decision over jeff monson with ease as jeff could not find a way to take tim down to the mat it was real great fight too i can,t wait for the post show fight talk on the fight net work tv show to see the replay pictures from the show and what the fights have to say to and see if they have rematches late on when they all heal up to fight again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 3 of 30

Jump to: