Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

.hack//GU Vol.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ya the new data drain awakening is called avatar awakening. gonna be cool to see skeith a whole lot more. only other big thing i can think of is the new form. but i saw on the latest egm mag there was a page to promote vol.3 and it had these three weird looking guys on it that we have never seen before?

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

unlucky.. the game have not been release here yet... i have to wait few more week

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

put six and a half hours on to the game so far and damn am i tired. things get off kicking really fast especially with the sun palace tournament. not going to spoil any thing but damn your not gonna believe what happens. plus the avatar awakening is ok but nothing to wow over. good thing about it is you can still use it and not kill the enemies and you still get the virus cores. oh ya and don't use it during the arena battles since it's useless. and i'm already in the top 125 in crimson vs.

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a little unrelated to .hack//GU vol 3 but apparently they're making a
80 minute .hack//GU CG movie called .hack//GU Trilogy
that covers the GU games

This is rather interesting o_o

oh yeah...btw...I remembered what I was rambling about earlier....apparently in vol 3 you can do Double triggers in battle now
I don't know anything beyond that though

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just got my copy of the game a week early and i am going to start playing it right now.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nadistu wrote:

oh yeah...btw...I remembered what I was rambling about earlier....apparently in vol 3 you can do Double triggers in battle now
I don't know anything beyond that though

i'm about maybe half way done with the game i think and so for there is no double triggers yet :(. oh ya on crimson vs. they got a new thing called delta combos. i got my rank to 114 with the deck i used on vol.2, but you need a deck that deals delta combos in order to do better. btw the new parts you get for your steam bike at the begining of the game in the new town kick major ass.

Shagami

Magatsuhi

134625 Potch
10 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

<3 I watched my friend adam start it with this game I have my own file waiting I get to play it once warriors Orochi comes out xD
woo~ I cant wait =3

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ooooo how can i forget to say this, but wait till you get the pi wallpaper you get from akpulla, tis very very hot!!!!!!!!!

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes it is very hot that i wish i could use it here on this board but i my get banned if i did that so i will not try to or ask someone to down load it to hear on Suikox.

Man she got some major guns on her or what.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just got the xth form which enables the 2nd trigger skill. not to impressed with the 2nd trigger skill since it doesn't let you pick another trigger skill but just does another skill that goes back to the twin guns. but the person you face before you get it is one tough ass person. be prepaired....very prepaired. also just finished the 7 chotic pkers and mecha grunty. cool thing happens when you finish with mecha grunty that didn't happen in 1 and 2.

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I finally got a chance to try out the game...although I only got to try about 3 hours of it xp
So Buff....how many hours in would you say you got the xth form? <.< >.>

I'm actually a bit surprised by the gate hacking thing (among some other plot things of course). Feels like it's gonna be one of those "run around randomly to look for hidden places/things" type of thing that other games have.
Well....at least it seems less stressful than the gate hacking in the original games.

The thing I find real funny is my book of 1000 was maxed out in everything on the get-go...except for monster and item collecting of course :*laugh*:
My vol 1 -> vol2 file wasn't quite maxed out like that heh
...shows I spent tons more time playing vol 2 than vol 1

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my book of 1000 did the same thing except for vol.1, 4 and 7 which are battles, items and monsters. i would say you get the xth form around hour 15 or so. you get it late in the game which sucks. but it does transform skeith into his third form which is bad ass. o ya and we find out who yata true identity is, who he was from the original .hack games and boy was my guess way off. i thought for some reason he was sanjuro just by the voice. you'll never guess he would be.

Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
you'll never guess he would be.

He's Wiseman from the original games
Though before that I would've never guessed anyone from the GU games were from the original games....well cept you know...those two obvious returning characters...but yeah =o sure did shock me

yeah yeah...this is one of the little tidbits I accidentally spoiled myself with after I beat volume 2 xp

Darn....get xth form so late in the game...D= It's expected though I guess...

Although I just want to hurry up and join the tourney at this point =x still not quite there yet....guhhhh

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now i will have to play it for 15 Hours just so i can get that new xth form just to see how great it really is now thanks guys.

And i can not wait to find out who Yata really is from the first hack game now too.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nadistu wrote:
Buff wrote:
you'll never guess he would be.

He's Wiseman from the original games
Though before that I would've never guessed anyone from the GU games were from the original games....well cept you know...those two obvious returning characters...but yeah =o sure did shock me

yeah yeah...this is one of the little tidbits I accidentally spoiled myself with after I beat volume 2 xp

Darn....get xth form so late in the game...D= It's expected though I guess...

Although I just want to hurry up and join the tourney at this point =x still not quite there yet....guhhhh

only thing i'm wondering about is who zelkova really is. i feel like he's helba but nothing points to who he really is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: