Suikoden United and Illusional Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Boss in I & II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Best Boss
Luca Blight
73%
 73%  [ 46 ]
Neclord
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
Barbarosa (Golden Hydra)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Zodiac Sword
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Beast Rune (Silver Wolf)
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Lucia
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Sonya
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Seed and Culgan
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 63

Luna Nova

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca, because he's the only hard Suikoden boss I can think of (out of the ones that don't cheat on you.. so Yuber not included), and I enjoyed preparing for that battle. It's cool! *Cherishes memory*
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

luca blight, as everyone said, ti took one hell of an army and a hundred arrow in the body to take him down... and lets not forget the help of the ennemy too, becaus if it weren't fro them , shu would have never been able to pull that trap of... damn they're good!!!
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

luca blight, as everyone said, ti took one hell of an army and a hundred arrow in the body to take him down... and lets not forget the help of the ennemy too, becaus if it weren't fro them , shu would have never been able to pull that trap of... damn they're good!!!
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there really any doubt at all that Luca Blight is the best boss in either of the two games if not the entire series? On top of that it would almost be a sound bet to say that he could easily be one of the best bosses of all time when it comes to games. I mean here you have this guy who defines a bad guy. He's strong, cunning ruthless and doesnt give a darn about anyone at all as long as he gets what he wants. There is also the hint about a tragic past that comes along with that which adds just a little hint of sympathy towards his character. A small one mind you considering that they intended to make him out to be this great horrible demon who had no shred of kindness in him. However that hint of tragedy which made him what he was is what made him such a great bad guy for any kind of game much less an rpg. All the rest would have just made him a great bad guy.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ummm....I've changed my mind. The zombie dragon! 8)
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

true, zombie dragon has been one major pain in the ass for a boss.... but my first one still is Luca blight.
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca Blight.

In a sense, he starts the story and he ends it.

Jowy merely provides a quieter close to Suikoden II, sad as it may seem
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am with the majority in saying it is Luca Blight. As it has been said he is easilly the most difficult boss in Suikoden 2 and the battle can be easily lost if characters are not equipped accordingly. The first time i fought the battle i was beaten pretty badly as i remember until i figured out his fire based row attack.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Luca Blight battle is great.

The music in the bacrground is cool.

I always think to myself it took 18 soldiers to bring him down while he had arrows stuck in him.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ndbsolar

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

By far the best boss of all time was Luca Blight.I almost wanted him to kick my behind just to show how cool he was :)
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ahhhhhhhh! I'm at a loss!!!
I can't choose! I admire luca but i fear the wrath of the beast rune!!!
I will go for the beast rune!
Coz of the different attacks it posses!
And anyway, even if this is off the topic, when the L'renouille fell into rubble, I believe the beast rune was transferred somewhere... I was thinking (Probably just my crazy imagination) that on the boss battle, it took the manifestation of the two headed wolf, but i was thinking that, what if the beast rune, should it be in the future suikodens to wreak havoc once again, take the form of the one that unleashed it, namely luca blight! Just imagine the power of a combined luca and the beast! Hoo hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha!
please forgive my crazy imagination...

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: