Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Prosperity and Fortune orbs

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Prosperity and Fortune orbs Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont remember finding these at all in suikoden 5 where would i go about finding them?
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They are there but you have to assemble them with the various pieces you collect throughout the game. They're nearly useless in the game since you get them so late, but save them for New Game+.

I iron your FACE!

306964 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can get prosperity rune pieces from the green frogs at the Waterfall Basin.
But they will very seldom drop them. You will probably have to kill about 20-30 frogs to get one piece.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

or just carry people with treasure hunt skill and you'll get a higher chance of getting it.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i ask because im right before the fight where you have to capture lym and fight the 3 queens knights. but i've neglected so many characters that i can't make 3 full well rounded groups.

I just havent seen the point of training in this game at all till i hit doratt.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well you are on going to get enough Runes to train all the characters you need for three parties.....hit the random battle trail! :P Unless of course you decide to use a CodeBreaker // GameShark
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well when you get to the final dungeon it gets easier, you can get a Hunter Rune there which you can just equip on your fastest character and then use the Circle Formation Skill.
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just like training the characters i usually keep them at the same level through the entire game but this one felt a bit different to me since i couldent move that freely because of the river an most of the people you get are level 5.

I just want to speed it up but its gonna be annoying getting the orbs i need.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

a little off topic, but somewhat relevant i guess O_o

The ability to merge the four pieces of some type of rune to get a new orb is quite interesting. However,I noticed when I last played Suikoden V I was unable to merge the four pieces of the blinking rune. Why is that?

Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was looking through some guides an it says theres a 20% drop rate for this place and monster "Billioneye 20% (Ruins, Ashtwal Mt.)".

Where is this i dont think i've goten that far yet because i just dont recognize the name.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jinx wrote:
The ability to merge the four pieces of some type of rune to get a new orb is quite interesting. However,I noticed when I last played Suikoden V I was unable to merge the four pieces of the blinking rune. Why is that?

Blinking Rune Pieces are not the usual pieces of runes that you're thinking about. Each one functions as its own item.

Quote:
I was looking through some guides an it says theres a 20% drop rate for this place and monster "Billioneye 20% (Ruins, Ashtwal Mt.)".

Where is this i dont think i've goten that far yet because i just dont recognize the name.

Essentially, one of the last areas of the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: