Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikox NHL Fantasy Hockey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same here i should be a good battle this week after all the trades happen this week and some of the injured players comeback to play.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its getting closer to playoffs. I think I'll start paying attention to this, I do have a crown to defend after all.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats what i hear. Looking forward to see what the playoffs are like and if i make it in to them to play for the crown of yours there Redcydranth or will i choke in the first round.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Games are still close going into the weekend so it's still anyone's game.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The quarterfinal rounds look really good i'm looking forward to see who i'll face in the semifinal round.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Close you are not kidding about one day i am winning the next day i am losing and the next day i am winning again and they back to losing again.

The way its going the final day of the week for me i should be losing it and boy i hope i am wrong about that but just the way things are going for me it just might happen that way.

But would can i do about it must be not my time to go to the championship game.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My goalies all have shutouts during my bye week, who wants to bet they suck it up next week?

It would follow nicely on from tonights ridiculously bad Flyers performance, no team throws away more games in the last 30 seconds than the flyers, I'm certain of it.

I effing hate John Stevens.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can not beleive that i won in the first round of the playoffs vs the champ of last year. What a shocker. Now i get to play my Brother Lonelion in the next round of play. Talk about playing to hard teams to play in the first two playoff rounds.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes this round will be a tough one for sure,but neither Master Fuji or Exile will be any easier.

The Pool championship goes through either of them in a two week battle,the 3rd place battle will be tough as well with the loser of those two awaiting in it.

With Garon not getting anymore starts so far that doesn't help me out either,both Giggy and Brodeur will need to continue to be solid for me.

Whom ever makes it to the championship from both semifinals will no doubt make for an interesting and exiting final.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is true for sure and will make real fun to watch all the way to the final game is played.

What i what to know is what is going to happen next year are we going to have one on the new site or will this be the last of the hockey pool or not.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well damn. The Titans were too much for me. I got beat soundly in every category.

Good luck Glen and Exile. May the best non-tinto titan team win

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

fuji wrote:
Well damn. The Titans were too much for me. I got beat soundly in every category.

Good luck Glen and Exile. May the best non-tinto titan team win

Well Master Fuji it looks like our season ends the way it started with us facing each other.

This should be a fun battle for 3rd place we'll be having,i'm very happy with my team's performance this year.

Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well you did beat me last year Fuji, this makes us even I suppose.

My goalies didn't suck as much as I predicted (nor did they pitch three shutouts between them, what a waste!) but they still lost most categories except games started. It was a pretty decent match up I thought, even shots, some shortie points, lack of game winners though. Onto the next game, hopefully Titans play better against Penguins than the Flyers and Devils recently did.

glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lets hope we have a great series vs each other there exile and keep it close to the end of it.

It shock me that i beat Lonelion to make the championship game after the way we were back and forth with the lead of the series with each other.

I say i had a real great rookie season in the hockey pool to make it to the championship.

Which means if there a next year one to play i will suck big time that year.

Go Penguins Go for the championship crown.

Sorry i just had to do that there Exile being that i knockoff the defending champing of last year.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you've got the beating of me this time glen, congratulations.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: