Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hero statue customisable in GS4?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject: Hero statue customisable in GS4? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recruited Gareth or whatever his name was and he made the statue in my ship, which was the hero ( generally is ). I was wondering if this statue is like the one in GS2 and changes depending on who has the most melee kills.

In this regard I was sad they removed the "# of kills" stat they introduced in GS3, that was a nice way to judge my characters' effectiveness.

So, anyone have a different statue or know what the conditions are for changing it?

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm assuming it's a number of kills thing though I've never tried to change it and my Tenkai has been the main monster-masher in all my game files to date so I've always ended up with a nice Tenkai statue.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think its disturbing that he says the "statue is calming" or somthing. Yeah, maybe the though of having the magical effect of the Tenkai's leadership, just being there, but as for looks, Hero4 post Razril looks very very imposing. like hes going to slug you.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
I think its disturbing that he says the "statue is calming" or somthing. Yeah, maybe the though of having the magical effect of the Tenkai's leadership, just being there, but as for looks, Hero4 post Razril looks very very imposing. like hes going to slug you.

He does indeed look like a thug.
Wolf Stew

Riders on the Storm

29081 Potch
43 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure the statue is always the Hero in Suikoden 4. The last time I played S4, I had Lino En Kuldes in my party constanty, and I'm sure he had the most kills during my game. Even though I had the Hero in my party from the start, he's a relatively weak fighter and his kill stats don't pile up too quickly. It's usually other fighters who finish off the monters, not the Hero.

In Suikoden 2, I've had Nanami and Mukumuku as my statue. You can have just about any character as your kill leader if you customize them with the right runes and turn them into killing machines though, and consciously hold back Riou from killing too many monsters.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah,im pretty sure that you can't change the statue,like the one in Suikoden II,because thats like the ''statue of the leader'' or something,and it has nothing to do with the stats.

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Darius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yah but don't u think it would do the same as the previous games? cause i had shiro for my statue on suikoden 2. So i think that it is possible to get another character as the statue but how i do not know
[/b]
Kane of the Black Sea

Pilage and Plunder

77740 Potch
208 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have characters that I am pretty sure have more kills than Hero and my statue is the same that it has been the whole time. :twisted:

Nameless Lands : Chikei - Avenging Star
Sig art by ardPSiko

All I want out of Life it to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can't change the statue in Suikoden 4, it will always be of the hero no matter what.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
blackist_hunter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The statue can be changed. Mine was Ted. I didnt notice at first because i thought it was always the hero but after i have done the level 99 trick mine changed to Ted. Im pretty sure that the player with the most number of kills would be displayed in the statue. Because in my game Ted always kills the enemy when i di the level 99 trick.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Then it's something else because my Hero had almost no kills because all I did was have him heal. My Jeane, Kika or Ted had the most kills and the night before the final battle the statue was still the Hero.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

blackist_hunter wrote:
The statue can be changed. Mine was Ted. I didnt notice at first because i thought it was always the hero but after i have done the level 99 trick mine changed to Ted. Im pretty sure that the player with the most number of kills would be displayed in the statue. Because in my game Ted always kills the enemy when i di the level 99 trick.

Really???? I did the same thing and my statue never changed.Maybe you were drunk that day or something. xDDDD

Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got Ted to be the statue when I was doing the 99 trick as well. One day while I was just walking around my ship I noticed that the statue was of Ted. I was suprised because every other time it had been the hero. I worked on some more characters and the next time I checked it was hero. This repeated a few times. After I had completed leveling everyone up and battled some more it stayed as hero.

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe it's the highest level character then. Do you know if Ted reached 99 before your Hero? I've never done the trick myself so I don't know.

Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man,thats weird i have like half of my characters at lvl 99 and my statue is still the hero's. :?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: