Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

something i noticed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a pretty unimportant question. However, Leon did give Albert instructions on how to summon Yuber, I believe.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its more of a wonder... Not a question though i suppose...

Well, i've got another idea to add into the Kogoro is Pesmerga theory!

Kogoro is BLACK! Even if you claim that Kogoro might be some other person in disguise, why a BLACK dog of all colours? Black dogs aren't exactly common, especially of a dog of the 5 dog's breed. :D
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

yuber in of himself is evil; he joins simply for the chance to kill-he himself says so. he has no altruistic reasons, need for personal gain, just a desire to cause pain, suffering and death-that ranks as pretty evil, wouldn't you say?

The second he showed some kind of sad emotion, which he did when he said he was binded to his rune, you knew he wasn't there just to kill people. Why do you think he was a Star Of Destiny this time around?

And everyone in that damn game kills people. Yuber and Luc have their own reasons. That's the problem. You look at it one-sided. There isn't a badguy in Suikoden 3. Well....Harmonia, but....yea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: