Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

something i noticed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: something i noticed Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Weird thing...Ok. Pesmerga always chases after Yuber right? Well...In Suikoden 1 he says this when you recruit him, and he says, I thought if I followed Neclord I would find Yuber. Ok. Yuber is summoned.

When Yuber isn't needed he goes away. Pesmerga only shows up AFTER you see Yuber involved with the story. I have a feeling that Pesmerga only chances after Yuber when he is summoned for an "evil" cause. And my PROOF here? HIS lack of being in Suikoden 3. He was a star of destiny. He actually had a major purpose other then to cause some ruckus. And it kind of makes sense.

In Suikoden 2, Pesmerga is only recruitable after you find out about Yuber. (In logic, it's at lvl 4 castle, but it's not really. After you see Yuber the first time, is around the time you would have a 4th level castle. In Suikoden 3, he was a star of destiny. His actions benefited everyone else. Did anyone else notice this if they started Suikoden 1 again recently? Or am I trippin on the best weed possible?
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if you take into account a certain ludicrous yet somewhat plausible theory i've read somewhere that Kogoro is Pesmerga in disguise.........

Then, your idea wouldn't work... :p
Shiva

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kobold wrote:
Well, if you take into account a certain ludicrous yet somewhat plausible theory i've read somewhere that Kogoro is Pesmerga in disguise.........

Then, your idea wouldn't work... :p

Ehh? How could Kogoro be Pesmerga? Pesmerga's star is held by Lucia in Suikoden 3, and Kogoro has his own star. They can't be the same. :shock:
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kogoro has no star. Only Koroku has a star out of the 5 dogs.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Kogoro is Pesmerga in disguise.........

That....no.

And like I said. It's a theory. And this is where you post theories. And it makes sense to be a damnedable good theory.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so you don't consider yuber being present in order to participate in the murder of millions plus a few others on the side an evil act? alligning with a pair of deluded individuals hell bent on genocide should qualify as highly evil (regardless of reasoning for the slaughter), if you want examples, review ww II nazi concentration camps.

maybe luc in general, wasn't necessarily evil, but his actions aren't falling under 'acts of random kindess' either; when you join the hand of the devil, you become what your leader is. even though most nazis didn't participate in killing, they did nothing to stop it; inaction is equal to compliance ethically and morally, so in a strange way, luc and sara, for allowing yuber to kill as he please, are a part of evil, so yes, this is, technically, an act of evil.

yuber in of himself is evil; he joins simply for the chance to kill-he himself says so. he has no altruistic reasons, need for personal gain, just a desire to cause pain, suffering and death-that ranks as pretty evil, wouldn't you say?

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber will not join unless it is for Chaos, and indeed it is for the act of chaos that Yuber joined in S3, despite the fact that he changed outfits and make himself look less conspicuous and evil...

So yeah, Pesmerga should be around as well, which means, the Kogoro is Permerga theory is more convincing... Yay!

And well, if you're interested in the Kogoro is Pesmerga theory, i remembered that its posted in the previous Suikox forum in that speculations thread...
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the kogoro theory was a joke at best; that should have been apparent from the title alone.

Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, come on! A dancing dog that barks vowels is far more sinister than one would think.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even if it seemed like a joke, it IS a very convincing theory, and one which i feel SARSadmin should put up on his speculation section in suikox... <_< :p
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it becomes weak when refuted with facts; it was easily disproven at the old suikoxboard.

however, it was amusing, taken at face value.

Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sorry I must be having a brain fart, but if Yuber needs to be summoned.. who summoned him in Suikoden 2. Or did he just come to the calling of Luca?

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it was Leon.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was Leon. He and Luca vaguely discuss it in one scene.

Last edited by Leb on Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, it was Leon. And Albert used the same method, which he learned from Leon. But here's what I'm wondering: did Leon consciously teach him to summon Yuber, or did Albert find out without Leon's consent?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: