Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Lizard Plot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't blame it on sun rune, blame it on the good times with the Blue Moon rune while boogying
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The fact that you find Lizards all through the various nations' positions of power just proves once again that we Grassies are culturally superior ! After all, every lizard can trace his or her blood back to the Grassland's very own Great Hollow...

;)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

-.-;; How'd we get stuck with a damn dog...

Anyway, the answer is simple - Lymsleia may have to take up the Sun rune sometime or another, making her immortal. She outlives the current commander, and hopefully there will be a human next in line.

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
Thank god our leader is a dog!

Woof, woof.

I think that the prevalence of lizards in command positions is because many nations have submitted to rule of the strong. Lizards, with their naturally superior physical strength and tough hides are able to overpower many would-be usurpers, and guarantee them a position of power. Other races have similar traits - Merfolk, for example, are very good at escaping. You'll never pin Celes Tilly down!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually think Yvl has the best solution to the problem. Let's hope that Her Majesty will not be tempted to use that magnificent power, though. That could have a very negative effect on the Queendom, but Lym is a benevolent leader so I doubt that will eb a problem.

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well she has both the Dawn and Twilight runes to support her and keep her sane if she so chooses to don the Sun Rune.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's always genetically engineering an heir.

As for me being a lizard, that was an accident. Still needs to be duckizzard as on option...

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Btw. guys, in Harmonia there are Holy lizards. So everything fits. Moreover Harmonian lizards are blue which is even more fitting. :mrgreen:

Oh and it is obligatory for harmonian lizards to wear pants.

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A human and a lizard can't produce an offspring? So does that mean Dupa is no longer a candidate as Hugo's father?

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*woof* I wonder what a child of a human and a lizard would look like... *thinks*

*whimpers*
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zeik Tuvai wrote:
*woof* I wonder what a child of a human and a lizard would look like... *thinks*

[url=http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/Rebelxe/?action=view¤t=arc art_010.jpg]*whimpers*[/url]

That's a cool pic Zeik, but it looks like there may be more than just human and lizard in his genes. I wonder if human-liard hybrids would be sterile, like mules.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's Darc from Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits.

Anyway, there's only one thing wrong with everyone's theories - when Lym became Queen, the commander stopped becoming the Queen's wife. If it were otherwise, the Prince would be Lym's wife. :\

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!

Last edited by Angelus on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*woof* Good point!

*woof* Yep, it's Darc; the Drakyr/Human crossbreed! First thing I thought of when I thought of a human/lizard combination...
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Parallax wrote:
I think that the prevalence of lizards in command positions is because many nations have submitted to rule of the strong. Lizards, with their naturally superior physical strength and tough hides are able to overpower many would-be usurpers, and guarantee them a position of power. Other races have similar traits - Merfolk, for example, are very good at escaping. You'll never pin Celes Tilly down!

Now this is a very good point.

And for the record, the INF isn't some stereotype nation that doesn't submit to the strong. No one can touch Celes since she's too fast, although not exactly hard-hitting.

You can view her, as, uh...

MC Hammer.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HarmonianHiccup wrote:
The fact that you find Lizards all through the various nations' positions of power just proves once again that we Grassies are culturally superior ! After all, every lizard can trace his or her blood back to the Grassland's very own Great Hollow...

;)

I thought that one of the three SOD lizards wasn't from Great Hollow at all. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong.

I've always been a lizard. I've always been a tonberry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: