Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Nameless Lands
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I see you updated the map! :P

Nice job.

I have been meaning to update the maps i did to a higher quality! I should have some spare time tomorrow or Friday. :P
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks! Just made it more aesthetically pleasing, that's all. It was indeed a good idea, you have more good ideas feel free to pass them along. ;)
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No problem. :P
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just noticed this:

Quote:
Nameless Trap Sweeper
Have absolutely nothing else to do and want to be closer to those fine knockers? Join up with the Nameless Trap Sweepers and learn the fine art of saying "It's a trap!".

Trap Master: Ackbar
Headquarters: Budehuc

Created after Admiral Ackbar randomly appeared in the Nameless Lands, the Nameless Trap Sweepers have become a must for defense against sabotage during a battle. The Nameless Trap Sweepers can easily locate traps and divert the army from them with the quick yelling of "It’s a trap!".

When I first saw the name, I thought the Trap Sweepers focused on rooting out crossdressers. Just sayin'.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eike's Library All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: