Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Nameless Lands
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: The Nameless Lands Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Behold! In the time we have not been slacking off, members of the Nameless Lands have been working diligently to collect as much information about our glorious nation as we could. After several months of procrastinating we have finally finished most of the work and put it together for everybody to see in this here website:

NamelessLands.com

View at own risk, this site may or may not contain extreme bias and randomness. If you have suggestions, ideas, questions, requests or anything else about anything on this site that does not qualify as complaining please let us know!

Current site's features:
- History, an extensive timeline of Nameless history.
- Vagocracy, gives a little insight on how our nation is run.
- Geography, the map of our lands as well as detailed information for almost regions. (You can find the content of the old Map and Gazetteer threads from Eike's here from now on)
- Military, various info about our military that we can reveal without being hunted by our own assassins.
- People, in-depth profiles of our members that were not too lazy to write them.

- Stars of Destiny, the Tablet of Promise of the Nameless Lands
- Blades, honory members of the Nameless Lands who have earned their title for having made significant contributions to the nation.
- Events, read all about the largest of events and tournaments held in the competitive lands of Vague, complete with full-length write-ups!
- Anthem, any real nation has its own anthem, sing along with the most epic anthem in existence ever!

- NorĂ°eland, this is where you can find the Old Books of NorĂ°eland from now on!
- Lalaland, worlds largest, most entertaining, lethal theme park featuring the best, funnest and over the top rides and attractions!

More sections are rumored to be in the making, so keep an eye out for us in the future! Again, most feedback is greatly appreciated!
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very impressive work. Well done to all the contributed!

And i am honoured that you remembered us former Nameless Landers. :P

EDIT: If you want to make your map even more detailed ( so to speak ) i might have something that could interest you. ;)
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say that the Blade of Laziness was NOT retired, it was stolen. Not by me though...honest.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Goldy wrote:
And i am honoured that you remembered us former Nameless Landers.

We tried our best. I was too lazy to put everything that occurred in the Nameless Lands in the timeline, meaning that most of the stuff that was done pre-exodus wasn't included. I got some of the more important stuff (well, Wataru's), though. :)

Lyenengel wrote:
I have to say that the Blade of Laziness was NOT retired, it was stolen. Not by me though...honest.

Then why is it sitting in the Saintler Museum along with all the other retired blades? You didn't... leave a fake blade, did you?!

*scurries back into the Nameless Lands*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Would I leave a fake? Come on, this is me we're talking about. We all know how upfront and honest I am about everything.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nameless Lands wrote:
A man washed up on a shore north of Gwydrik in a strange looking foreign ship with no memory of who he is and how he got there. He was taken in briefly by Lord Shrew, but left soon after to unknown lands. His ship and his appearance suggest he may have come from the country known as "Katana".

That is some good stuff there sir. ;) It is very interesting to read the time line and discover things that you never knew about.
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hahaha, interesting stuff. I looked over the site briefly but its looking good. :D I'll take an extensive read of the stuff later ;)

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just read through some of the Events again. I had forgotton how funny some of the write-ups were! Great stuff. :P
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This site is so vague, I now know even less about your Nation...

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awwww! Can I go to Lalaland? Pwetty pwease?

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So you vaugelanders decided to make an info site... you realize this makes you less vague, right? I mean it's great and all, but there were some especially vague members there that are now less vague. Isnt that some kind of heresy over there?

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps that is what we make you think. Just as we made Ley think he stole that Blade...

Also, your idea of what Vagueness really is seems to be off. It may not be limited to just a lack of knowledge. I could tell you, but then i would have to feed you to Eddy.
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aye, nobody knows quite how many fake blades I made, and I don't know how mnay fake blades the remaining Nameless made, so we're going to have to be quite vague as to the exact number of blades of Laziness around.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

It may not be limited to just a lack of knowledge.

It does include it though, if this quote is t obe believed. Again, your ttempt of being vague has led to your downfall.

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe, maybe not. In the end it is impossible for you to know what Vagueness truly is, therefore it is impossible for you to tell if i made a successful attempt at it or not, nor could you tell if i was trying to be Vague in the first place.

I'm fine with continuing this discussion elsewhere, but please keep this thread for comments about the site. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eike's Library All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: