Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A distinct lack of Millit...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You sure he's doing something now? It looks exactly the same now as it did when I first commented. I downloaded it, so I could yoink his crown icon for the capitals - better than the makeshift change I made to my map in order to show this, I think :) - and just compared the new to the old and they're identical.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are we looking at the same map? THIS ONE?

I did that cruddy little crown symbol for the capitals in Paint (as well as all the other symbols) because I don't have anything else since I last reformatted (unless SARS edited it). I do apologize for the Swamp/Desert symbols as I ran out of ideas and I pray SARS changed them hahaha. Post the link where you saw the map if you don't mind.

Oh and on a side note......SARS if you're reading this. The map I host on photobucket got distorted. I've get the actual original file on my PC if you want I can send it to you (that is IF this is the one you're working on at the moment).
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's the same link, yes. It's just that it stayed exactly the same both when you posted and edited from what it was when I posted, and is still the same as both other times now. Unless he changed something and changed it back before my next reload, it's been static for over an hour.
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn, it is the one hahaha. Its probably cause of Firefox. I'm starting to get used to its refresh methods which are very strange to say the least. Unfortunately it seems he has NOT removed the swamp/dessert icons and once again I do apologize for those heh.

The whole image is distorted though and it looks a little dodgy. Hope SARS comes back on so I can send him the original (with better crowns :P ).

On a minor note........you're killing my WPP here. :lol:
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
-Wow.- Wonder what the territory would have been. Perhaps that forest that Riou and Jowy used to play in? Does that place have a name?

I just remembered, it had nothing to do with the region by North Sparrow Pass, I just offered that to be No-Man's land if that would've been easier for SARS, but I think it was a region in the middle of the L'Renouille, Tenzan Pass and Retto "triangle". I can't remember it's name though.

Ah, I just found it be re-reading some old posts. South Highland was the name of it.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gotcha. So that's you're secret weapon, I take it, just in case things go sour against Jowston? You know, like a pocket of resistance in the middle of Jowston territory on the off chance they win this phase. Having a bolt hole from which to launch your counteroffensive's always a good idea.

.... Or was I not supposed to tell everyone that again?
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um...I believe the forest's name was Lude Woods. Lewd Woods would have fit the forest better, since Jowy and Riou made numerous trips there *together* as children.

^Actual quote!
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scandalous, BT. :P
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder, the forest in Kyaro was called Rude Forest.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Admiral Ackbar

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not in the American version, if memory serves me correct. If you wait outside the Muse gates for Jowy, Nanami will tell the story of Riou getting lost in the Lude Woods.

^Actual quote!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, to be honest, I can't remember the name of the woods in the PAL version, but it's on this site as Rude Forest.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Rude Forest" according to the PAL version.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And in Japanese... it'd be both or either, depending on how you look at it. Interesting that it's different from the PAL and NTSC versions, though. This raises a bunch of other questions about other things they might have changed between them, but I'm too lazy to make a thread.
Admiral Ackbar

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, then it was probably Rude Woods. I remember getting confused about this before, since people that played the japanese version kept calling it one translation and NTSC and PAL players were calling it there other.

But for the sake of bad yaoi fanfiction, I can still call it Lewd Woods.

^Actual quote!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say either way it sounds like bad yaoi fanfiction Blue Thunder lol

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: