Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

West Palace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you yet?
Yes
94%
 94%  [ 18 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: West Palace Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just replayed my Suikoden V File near the end because I realised I forgot about something that bugged me early in the game. So now that I have done this, I am wondering: How many of you have actually visited the West Palace, since early in the game, you could not cross the bridge. For those of you who haven't, here's what you'll find (blacked out to avoid ruining it if someone wants to see for themselves): Windspun Ring, Windspun Robe, Zen Sword Epic, Advanced Combat, and Illusion Tactic

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I visited it, luckily I hadn't forgotten and when venturing out of Stormfist (I think) I came across it towards the later stages of the game.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I did, but i have to admit i completely forgot about it and probably wouldn't have if i didn't ran into it by accident.
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't know about this place till I went out of Stormfist trying to get to Hershville from there.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was leveling up my party after Stormfist in the area outside it... I ventured a bit too far, and found it. There's some nice items in there, too.

Overall, I guess I found it by accident.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I know I was there, since I had found all the combat and magic manuals. I probably just stumbled across it since I did spend a ton of time just wandering around the world map making sure I didn't forget anyting. Would have been a bit of a disappointment had I spent 120 hours and not found the place :)

~Uguu!~
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh i visited alright. Some very tasty treasures there!
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I visited my first time around, but I completely forgot about it this time x.X

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My first time at Stormfist in my first playthrough (during the Games) I kept trying to go across the bridge before and after rescuing Marna.

Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, I was using a strategy guide, and I was told about it. I wouldn't have found it, otherwise, since I never thought to leave Stormfist and explore the World Map around there.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had used the guide a little bit during my first playthrough, but for the most part avoided it so I wouldn't spoil anything for myself, so I missed that part.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i didn't miss it since i have the book remind me it was there.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't miss it as it is mentioned in the game as is also, if I remember, slightly (maybe even clearly) visible if you head west from Sol-Falena the first chance you get, even if you can't enter it until after the fall of Stormfist.

Nice items though.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Grabbed the gear there on my 2nd Playthrough since normally my first is the beat as fast as possible playthrough.

Makes super-twinking the Prince easy.
blight2345432

Magicians of Gregminster

6795 Potch
66 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it was always bugging me through the entire game and after sialeeds used the twilight rune at stormfist i assumed you would have to go to west palace for some sort of event where you strip the rune away from her and it would return to the marble bust and then you would be able to use it. after seeing the twilight rune in action i wanted it extremely
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: