Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

"New" member

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: "New" member Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.suikox.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4054

So, says the newest Person is Bubba, and he joined today. but if you check the members list, he isnt there as the newest. And he's been away for a couple thousand days, even though he has joined today. He's in our nation, which is honestly the only reason I bring it up :*laugh*:. So, whats up with this?

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

01 Aug seems pretty new to me. Plus the mega amount of days away is usually there when they haven't even logged into the account once. Either by not confirming the email or confirming, then not using the log in. Not sure which.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The mega away days just means that they haven't confirmed their account through the e-mail yet, I believe. Nothing to worry about, though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, like Gil and Chimei Star have said, a member will appear to have been away for 13+ thousand days if they haven't activated their account. Once activated, the timer will be reset and everything will proceed normally. The only potential cause for worry is if the new member didn't input his e-mail correctly, in which case, he'll have to contact one of the admins.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, if you never sign in, you will have that crazy amount of days away, whether the account is active or not (and that one is). That account is listed as the newest member in the member list, so I see no problem.

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: