Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SuikOnline - Getting Ready To Kick Back
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Mathiu

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: SuikOnline - Getting Ready To Kick Back Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone remember that website called SuikOnline a few years back? Well it was a big websiite which had a load of graphics from Suikoden, probably the biggest collection on the net, after a little time it went down, it tried to be revived but nothing ever really happened.

Well im the "owner" and "co founder" of Suikonline and im preparing to bring it back, better than ever, better than anything you've ever seen.

We're not talking about another Suikoden info site. Oh hell no.

We're talking about a website, devoted to the media content of Suikoden.

The gallery will return, better than before, more images than before and they will just keep growing because every Friday I go on to the interenet. find any Suikoden book I possibly can and buy 3 at a time. So images should be fresh every week as long as there isnt a book I havent got.

We will have music from all the Suikoden games. anything you want, chances are ill have or be able to get.

It will also be home to (eventually) the entire cutscenes/CG or any video related content in any of the Suikoden games. A lot of the work has already been done for this but still, there is a lot to do.

So! The reason for this post? I bet your thinking, why hasnt he gave a link? For the "smart people out there, I wont give no link, you'll just figure it out. But, I must say it'll be a bit harder to find the forums which we are developing everything.

So really to the point of this post. Ive got a lot of work to get done, there is no rush but for the amount it would take me months upon months to do. So im wondering, is there anyone out there will to spare a bit of time to bring this website to its feet and stand tall amongst the giants of Suikosource and SuikoX? Experience is preffered but hey, im not fussy, lets see if anyones interested.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I probably wouldn't be of any help to get this up and running again--all I have to do is look at a website wrong and it breaks. However, I'm glad to see that you're going to try and get it going! As I recall, I used that site for several references a few years ago and it was very helpful.
Good luck!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good to know, MM. Can't wait for it to come back up, it's been a while.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

Potch
Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like forward to it. Especially the music part since I have been looking for any and all suikoden music I can find.

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember that web site, good to see it'll be back - it was great! Good luck!
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

was a fun website when it was at large. hopefully it can be big again.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
blue star

Galaxy

Potch
Soldiers
401194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ohhh. I'm interested!
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Been a while Mathiu. Good to see your site's back up and running, can't wait to see it again~

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks a lot guys! Thanks for the support, hope to see all the old faces back and plenty new!
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can't wait, hope that you have some videos on their, would be useful for my MVs. I'd be grateful most definately.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Templeton

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't wait for the link to be available so that it can be placed in the UNESCO Suikoden Heritage site catagorie.

The link would be right here.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23736

and

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=8236&p=89644#p89 644

I hope for the best from your site to make the community thrive.

Thank You

Ryan
Basel

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: SuikOnline - Getting Ready To Kick Back Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Master Mathiu wrote:

The gallery will return, better than before, more images than before and they will just keep growing because every Friday I go on to the interenet. find any Suikoden book I possibly can and buy 3 at a time. So images should be fresh every week as long as there isnt a book I havent got.

This is going to cost you a fortune as shipping is usually expensive oversea. Also, avoid getting books with little graphics, such as the first encyclopedia, as they contain small graphics that might not be of use to you.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aight, what kind of help do you need? If it doesn't involve buying stuff or downloading enormous content off the internet, I'm in. ;)

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Master Mathiu

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I can't wait for the link to be available so that it can be placed in the UNESCO Suikoden Heritage site catagorie.

The link would be right here.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23736

and

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=8236&p=89644#p89 644

I hope for the best from your site to make the community thrive.

Thank You

Ryan

Yeah templeton! Ill let you know as soon as im ready to release the links!

Quote:
This is going to cost you a fortune as shipping is usually expensive oversea. Also, avoid getting books with little graphics, such as the first encyclopedia, as they contain small graphics that might not be of use to you.

Not really basel! Im getting the books between $8 and $16 each and the shipping costs me about $12. Thats why i buy 3 at a time (usually form same person) soit doesnt cost me that much! Ive bought 12 so far.

Quote:
Aight, what kind of help do you need? If it doesn't involve buying stuff or downloading enormous content off the internet, I'm in.

Im not entirely sure what help i need at this moment in time, most of the main work is done, just getting the look of things is what we're working on now so if your any good with web design or any knowledge of it let me know!

[/quote]
Scar

Scar's Scourge

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, I remember that site. I was great. I look forward to when it opens up again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: