Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 16] Mercenary Exploration of ???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: [Phase 16] Mercenary Exploration of ??? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Frustrated and angered with defeat, Vextor travels afar to a desolate area unknown to most mortals--a vast plain covered with molten lava with one huge volcano located in the middle. With face twisted with anger, Vextor starts to climb the volcano. With each step, his boots gives off smoke as the heated rock burns its soles, until the boots finally burn away. Vextor continues on as the rock singes his feet--the pain only increasing his resolve to acquire greater power.

Finally he arrives at the summit of the volcano. Sulfur fumes permeate the air, and the lack of oxygen makes Vextor somewhat light-headed. However, he sits down in a lotus position and commits himself into deep meditation, soon falling into a trance. Various phantasms and illusions torment Vextor's mind as he tries to achieve emptiness and ultimate power. This internal conflict continues for days, but Vextor combats the pain and suffering while maintaining focus to break through the limits of consciousness.

After five days of meditation, a voice speaks to him. Vextor opens his eyes, and sees a vast, shimmering forest under him-- and to his surprise he was floating mid air. A figure stood before him, too bright to see.

The figure speaks, "what do you seek?"

Vextor answers, "I seek ultimate power!"

The fugure asks, "what is the embodiment of ultimate power?"

Vextor answers without hesitation, "a cat!"

The figure asks further, "and what weapon does the embodiment wield?"

Vextor replies, "...an axe! A big one! With jagged edges and stuff!"

The figure speaks, "You have proven your wisdom and shown yourself worthy of ultimate power. Now, speak the words of truth..."

Vextor opens his mouth and utters a mantra--

"Bunjibuunj..."

"Bunjibuunj..."

"Bunjibuunj..."

"Bunjibuunj..."

"Bunjibuunj!!"

Upon uttering the word of truth, Vextor's body starts to transform, taking the form of a cat. A mean-looking axe held in his left hand, he unleashes an incredible "MEOW" that shakes the earth, unleashing an awesome shockwave of awesomeness unknown to all living beings throughout history.

Vextor transforms to regiment type Bunjibuunj !
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is just fantastic.
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sweet. My defeat of Vextor made him become an all powerful cat... it's just like real life.
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am going to find this volcano and demand my regiment of Shrews. It is my only goal in life.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: