Suikoden United and Infamous Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (and others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, they are supposedly making a sequel/spin-off of Tales of Legendia for the Wii, titled Sword of Legendia. However, there is little to no information regarding it since Bandai Namco announced it more than a year ago. That, coupled with the fact that they later announced and expand on Knights of Ratatosk for the Wii instead somewhat suggests that the project has changed.

On the subject of Radiant Mythology, there is indeed a character from Legendia there: Senel.

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just Senel, no Shirley or Chloe? Disappointing.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rpgamer has announced that there are currently no plans for Tales of Innocence (DS) to get an NA release:

rpgamer wrote:
The only chance North America has on getting its hands on Tales of Innocence is if Nintendo strikes up a deal as it did with the delayed release of Tales of Phantasia on the Game Boy Advance. More details will be provided as they become available.

=(

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No love for handheld Tales.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Symphonia sequel comes out today, I heard. If any of you doods get it, I'd like to hear some impressions (sans spoilers, of course).
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahhhh~ I love this game....it's rather short if you ignore all the side stuff though (30 hours TOPS) but the main characters are quite erm....what's the word..."lovable" I guess is the best word....and while the plot around half to 3/4 through may or may not become slightly predictable (well....for me it was....but my friends say I'm TOO good at guessing these kind of plot twist/development things), it never really falls to the point of "playing this is starting to feel like a chore..." :P

The monster system is rather mm...well done too...in my opinion...maybe not OMG REVOLUTIONARY perhaps...but it ain't an exact clone of like....Pokemon or something either.

Overall it's a nice little epilogue to the original Tales of Symphonia game...throw in some new characters with interesting backgrounds. Mess up the world a bit and relate em to the original and uh....yeaaahhh xD;;

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really enjoy TOSDOANW, I don't understand why many people hate it though. I also dislike how so many people don't like emil, he reminds me so much of myself.
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm playing both Symphonia and decided to finish the first one first before the sequel.
Maybe the ToSDoaNW voices kinda irks me a bit. Sometimes it makes me think that Marta's voice is Anise's (maybe it's just me o.O). But meh, for some reason I miss the old Symphonia voices (Lloyd=Teen Titans Robin!).

As for old Tales of games, I seriously want Rebirth! KURRREEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Or at least a remake of Eternia or 1 & 2...

I love Legendia. Like my love for Suikoden 4. (most unloved games hehe ^^ )

PS: Jade is the most sarcastic Tales character ever. Best character ever. XD

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: