Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Paws and Barks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marlowe

Accountants of Desire

10808371 Potch
200000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Paws and Barks Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are you a kobold? Would you like to lead a powerful, unique regiment into battle, comprised only by your brethren? Then this fancy Kobold Medal is exactly what you need!

Kobold Medal

It allows one Kobold general to change his regiment into a powerful army of Kobold infantry, Kobold archers or Kobold magicians! And it is shiny, too!

If you are interested (whoever you might be, friend, foe or mercenary) and have something to trade, send me a message, and the Kobold Medal can soon be yours! If you make an offer, you will also be informed about the special traits of the Kobold regiments.
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As fun as that sounds I'm just too broke to take you up on this kind offer. It IS shiny though!
Sir Kan of Grassland

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will give at least 10,000 potch for the medal and i will go as high as 15,000
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Paws and Barks Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Marlowe wrote:
If you are interested (whoever you might be, friend, foe or mercenary) and have something to trade, send me a message, and the Kobold Medal can soon be yours! If you make an offer, you will also be informed about the special traits of the Kobold regiments.

I don't think you have the means to make such a purchase, Kan, but if you want your voice to be heard, you may want to do as Marlowe has asked. These sorts of things are generally discussed in private.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

plus you have no use for it since your race isn't a kobold.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
plus you have no use for it since your race isn't a kobold.

Well, I suppose there is always the time to change into one. ;) Please only post if needed in this thread, as I'm sure "Marlowe" would like to keep this topic confined to privacy.
Marlowe

Accountants of Desire

10808371 Potch
200000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Kobold Medal has been sold. My apologies to all bidders who were not able to purchase it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: