Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

ship setup(possible spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow! Can you really do unites in ship battles? I wasn't aware of that! I automatically assumed that just because you can't use runes, I figured that the only availiable commands were attack and defend respectively. This changes up my lineup a bit, because now we can use unites to blast multiple enemies all at once.

So I guess I would put Paula and Keneth on one ship and have them be assisted by Tal and Jewel. They have that unite attack, so they should be together. I'll add Gau to Dario's battle group to utilize their unite too. I'll just take out Gretchen, Lo Fong, and the other filler characters.

Good find, Saben. hopefully I wasn't the only one that didn't know that.

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ced The Lad wrote:
Good find, Saben. hopefully I wasn't the only one that didn't know that.

If it makes you feel better, I didn't know it at first either. I figured out later when I saw the command highlighted with the ninjas.

Anyway, my personal strategy that has worked for me thus far is to charge the lead ship. Sounds stupid, but bear with me. I have the weaker ships that can't afford to be hit by Troy's take care of the smaller ships. Every other ship, I have take open shots (ie, it can't counter) use their most powerful rune cannon (like Jeane for instance). I have two or three ships at right angles to each other so basically, when Troy turns to fire at one, the other(s) gets a free shot. If the smaller ship attack, I just counter them until I take down the lead. I haven't lost a ship yet, but that could just mean I'm lucky. When I had to counter, I used an element, don't remember which right now, that either hit or blocked the other ship's, but had no chance for a weakness. You know there's five elements and four cannons, that's leave one element safer than the others. Unfortunately, I don't have Suikoden IV (or a ps2 for that matter) with me right now to look up my ship setup.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: