Suikoden United and Inspirational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 16] Kooluk exploration around Lorimar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: [Phase 16] Kooluk exploration around Lorimar Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Setting off from Lorimar Fort the Kooluk explorers head towards the Warrior's Village in attempt to learn from them. However, upon arrival, the Kooluk forces see the village beset from every side by vile beasts!!

[Kooluk Empire vs Monsters at Warrior's Village]
Kooluk Empire forces engage Monsters forces on the vast plains of Warrior's Village!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Kooluk Empire
Goldy: Hold The Line!!
Urn: For the cowards and the brave who show their faces before me today, no mercy shall be given. This is a good day for bloodshed!
Martin: For Kooluk! Charge!!

Monsters
Darklings: Hee hee hee...
Gnoll: Die...
Harpy: *screech*

----=<Round 1>=----
Goldy's Kooluk Companions (Mountain Cavalry) and Darklings's Darklings (Humanoid) engage in battle!

Kooluk Companions attacks with the Fast Arrow Pierces formation while Darklings attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Darklings's regiment suffers 3942 casualties, leaving them with 1058 soldiers, while Goldy's regiment suffers 575 casualties, leaving them with 9425 soldiers.

Darklings: ...
Goldy: Such A Tragic Waste Of Life.

Goldy's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Urn's Azure Flames (Cavalry) and Gnoll's Gnoll (Humanoid) engage in battle!

Azure Flames attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Gnoll attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Gnoll's regiment suffers 1996 casualties, leaving them with 3004 soldiers, while Urn's regiment suffers 556 casualties, leaving them with 5744 soldiers.

Gnoll: You strong...
Urn: So, I live for another battle..how unfortunate for the enemy.

Urn's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Martin's Imperial Phoenix (Mountain Cavalry) and Harpy's Harpies (Flyer) engage in battle!

Imperial Phoenix attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Harpies attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Harpy's regiment suffers 4574 casualties, leaving them with 426 soldiers, while Martin's regiment suffers 947 casualties, leaving them with 9053 soldiers.

Harpy: *flies away*
Martin: Victory!

Martin's regiment wins!

Kooluk Empire: 3 wins.
Monsters: 0 wins.

Kooluk Empire wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Kooluk Empire]
Round 1: Goldy (Mountain Cavalry) 10000 - 575 = 9425
Round 2: Urn (Cavalry) 6300 - 556 = 5744
Round 3: Martin (Mountain Cavalry) 10000 - 947 = 9053

[Monsters]
Round 1: Darklings (Humanoid) 5000 - 3942 = 1058
Round 2: Gnoll (Humanoid) 5000 - 1996 = 3004
Round 3: Harpy (Flyer) 5000 - 4574 = 426

Zorak: Kind strangers, thank you for you help! Not that we wouldn't have beaten them ourselves. In fact--

Goldy: Greetings, my name is Goldy from the Kooluk Empire. These are my companions, Urn and Martin.

Urn: Greetings.

Martin: For Kooluk! Charge!!

Zorak: ...?

Goldy: Ignore him...he's kind of a broken record.

Zorak: Well, what can I do for you brave warriors?

Goldy: Well...

Goldy explains that they are hoping to enlist the Warrior's Village to fight for Kooluk in times of need.

Zorak: Interesting. This reminds me of a story...

Many, many hours later...

Zorak: ...so, in short. We would be happy to fight for Kooluk, but we don't want to be ruled by Kooluk. What say you?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

143 soldiers under Goldy dies! 57 remain!

*thrash!*

139 soldiers under Urn dies! 61 remain!

*thrash!*

236 soldiers under Martin dies! -236 remain!

A total of 518 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: