Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Best Suikox Memories Pre-2008
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Best Suikox Memories Pre-2008 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I figure that since this place has a lot of history given its four-year span a thread like this wouldn't be completely asinine. Granted that most of you will keep in touch, stick around Due Fiumi, Suikosource, or Suikox even without its war game, or even just keep up with the Suikoden franchise, what have been some of your fondest (or maybe even horrid) memories of this place? Maybe I am out of line for creating a topic such as this given my relative new joining date, so forgive me for that.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

EASILY pretty much everything in SME. Especially the "Catacombs" thread, where Flare had a choice between three different shaped tunnels while boulders were coming at her from both sides. She chose the triangular shaped tunnel, which was a bad choice, as a triangular shaped boulder charged through. It also had a knife. The part with Kikito and the different restrooms was awesome too. Some of Masa and Boogeyman's best works there.

Last edited by Yvl on Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Especially the "Catacombs" thread, where Flare had a choice between three different shaped tunnels while boulders were coming at her from both sides. She chose the triangular shaped tunnel, which was a bad choice, as a triangular shaped boulder charged through. It also had a knife.
Oh dear God, that was horrible! Ahahaha! I was like wtf?! the entire time. I think I pulled out a Pokemon too...Espeon if memory serves.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

EASILY pretty much everything in SME. Especially the "Catacombs" thread, where Flare had a choice between three different shaped tunnels while boulders were coming at her from both sides. She chose the triangular shaped tunnel, which was a bad choice, as a triangular shaped boulder charged through. It also had a knife. The part with Milian and the different restrooms was awesome too. Some of Masa and Boogeyman's best works there.

Wasn't the thing with the bathrooms with me? I remember my character being very intent on relieving himself, which he did right in front of a pack of angry hippy Smurfs. Also, my toilet exploded or teleported me somewhere, I forget.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right, right it was you, sorry! And yeah, you were instructed to wear the hat, or you would be set on fire. You didnt, and instead of catching on fire, everything happened to you EXCEPT being set on fire.

Oh, and then you were set on fire.

Last edited by Yvl on Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That whole thing was fucked up. XD
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been part of this forum for just about over a year, and I loved every moment of it. Zexen has treated me well. It's too bad I didn't join 3 years ago when I first came across the forum. My times most memorable to me would probably around the Spring of '07, Zexen's most active time in history. Many members were always happily joking around and our colosseum and adventure games were very active. We were so active that it even became impossible to keep up because when you logged on to see that there were hundreds of posts in the nation in the thread while you were away, if you stopped to read them all and reply you would fall even further behind because the posts keep coming. I remember the crazy active weekends were 2 or 3 members could make over 100 posts on Friday and again on Saturday. It was all just fun and games.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
EASILY pretty much everything in SME. Especially the "Catacombs" thread, where Flare had a choice between three different shaped tunnels while boulders were coming at her from both sides. She chose the triangular shaped tunnel, which was a bad choice, as a triangular shaped boulder charged through. It also had a knife. The part with Kikito and the different restrooms was awesome too. Some of Masa and Boogeyman's best works there.

Whoa wait what!? I remember posting there like once just before the phases ended! Someone PM me what happened!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Best memories were the days when Fluffy was still King of Highland and we were at war with Jowston. First of all, you guys know Fluffy was an awesome admin, but he was an equally awesome nation leader. It really sucked when we lost him to pantsless godhood. Despite what some people think, the war with Jowston was not that bad. We enjoyed it and we didn't hate Jowston or Aurelien. Actually, we didn't really get upset with each other until we talked about making peace. Go figure!

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I loved the days with Axiose in charge and the war with Jowston. Sure, it always seemed to go back and forth but that's what made it fun.

I miss those days sometimes.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I miss the days when Tinto had lost 5 of of it's starting territories and had to fight out of a hole to defend our capital and retake all of our original territories, and begin to re-expand into the south and east. The days where we had three fronts, and nation leaders and Royal Guards from 6 nations fighting against us-- and we still manage to come out favorably in the end. Yeah, those were the days. Hasn't been that much excitement in the wargame ever since then. It's hard to top the epic battles between Tinto and SME at Lion's Maw.

I know a lot some Scarlet Moon members were angry about us attacking Senan this phase-- but we were only doing it in the hopes of trying to recapture some of the great amounts of fun we had fighting you guys back over Lion's Maw. =3

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I kinda regret not joining this site sooner. I had been hearing about it for a long time before I actually came. I could've been here in 2005 instead of 2006, but that was back when Suikosource was the shit and I liked it there. Then at the beginning of the decline I decided, "eh, why the hell not?" and joined. I ended up in the INF, which was still TIN at that time. At first, I was actually disappointed. Since my username was Chris_Lightfellow at the time, I felt that I should have been placed into Zexen. But I was welcomed into the INF with open arms. Heh, I remember when Jorgito sent me a PM just to say hi and I got weirded out. :P However, I gradually came to enjoy myself where I was and now I wouldn't leave for anything. I love everyone in it and one person outside it ;).
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My account was deleted after the site crashed in 2006 and I ended up in Jowston after I reactivated everything. It was nice that Harmonia welcomed me back as if I never left when I served as an ambassador there.

I also loved writing PM's to Aurelian to promote me...even though I was only at 65 Karma. Sorry about that, dude. I think we can both laugh heartily at those now.

Alas, I love it when people comment on my pictures. It is...I'll shut up now.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
Yvl wrote:

Whoa wait what!? I remember posting there like once just before the phases ended! Someone PM me what happened!

So damn much happened there I dont even know how to begin.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed. It was absolute craziness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: