Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Public Relations
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Public Relations Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's impossible to see what's going on in another nation unless you are allied wit hthat nation. So, the purpose of this thread is to inform everyone outside your nation as to the goings on in your nation - monthly themes, competitions, or any general going-ons in your nation not directly related to the war system.

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As I continue my reign of terror over the peoples of the Island Nations Federation, a small band of ragtag rebels have come together to try to end my autocratic rule over the country.

I call this the Hamster Revolution.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, no big events in the Nameless Lands recently...though I guess I could hold another Running of the Shrews sometime soon...hmmm, yes...yes...

^Actual quote!
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Scarlet Moon Empire is currently deciding on what will becomes it's official sport. Looks like dueling is in the lead, seeing as we have a fine dueling system :)

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Might I suggest dwarf tossing?

^Actual quote!
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Admiral Ackbar wrote:

Hmm, that isn't a bad idea. Masa is a dwarf, we'll have to run it by him. Have any of the other lands taken the time to elect an official sport?

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

As I continue my reign of terror over the peoples of the Island Nations Federation, a small band of ragtag rebels have come together to try to end my autocratic rule over the country.

Oh, we've been there.

In fact, I dont think a moment goes by when one of us isn't thinking of how to depose Parallax.

Anyway, right now SME is in the midst of our angel month (it's supposed to be corruptions of the word, such as my blood angel sig and fallen angel avatar, but meh). Elzamine is also compiling our national culture list with things like national animal, sport, etc.

Quote:

We never did think of that one. Bah. Nominations are over unfortunately.

Last edited by Yvl on Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Vidor

Sinners

46283 Potch
0 Soldiers
1391 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well In the Holy Land of Harmonia, we are currently upholding a Pet Month. Also we will prepare for the Fall Duel Tournament.

Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zexen is currently having an FF mascot theme month, but sadly, I was not able to participate. Nothing much is going on in Zexen right now, but the traditional things that happen there is zexeners brawling all over the place and in between all that, they have to endure the Zaleria and Milan argument on who is better between the knightdom and the merchant guild.

Oh and we kick our chairman sometimes as well, for old time's sake.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Zexen is currently having an FF mascot theme month, but sadly, I was not able to participate. Nothing much is going on in Zexen right now, but the traditional things that happen there is zexeners brawling all over the place and in between all that, they have to endure the Zaleria and Milan argument on who is better between the knightdom and the merchant guild.

Oh and we kick our chairman sometimes as well, for old time's sake.

And THAT is what lets you guys reach however many posts per second?

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kooluk's official pass time is devouring chips off the head of a dwarf. The chip is one big sombrero and we break it off, also there's salsa in the dip at the top.

Other than that, Kooluk's official stance mirrors my own; we hate you all!

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The INF is still underway with their Soviet Month, so if you haven't voted yet, vote now!

P.S. Vote for me, I'm the most awesome soviet. ever.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
And THAT is what lets you guys reach however many posts per second?

Not really. Many posts also arise from discussions about our everyday life. Like a member getting a new job or a member having a bad day and such. There's also the war system discussions, and discussions about Zexen's national games.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Zexen has plenty of games. From our elaborate dueling system with a large pool of figters to adventure writing. We also have a FF8 style card game and I'm working on a cook-off system.
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gaien ummmmmmmm......... nothing really special I think? Just zombies I guess hahaha.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 1 of 19

Jump to: