Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Public Relations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
And who made this? And with what program? Also, would you mind if other nations used this idea? We could call it the "Zexen Tree" if you'd like

I'm glad you like it. I made the grid and inserted the words with just paint. I then added the background on gimp.

*Edit: I wouldn't mind if another nation used something similar. I'm sure most nations has at least some form semi-chain of command.

Last edited by Seraphblade on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Really? I thought it was more cyclical, like this:

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, we keep Guillaume as oppressed as possible, though sometimes they get a little out of control. And Zally tends to help them.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Either way, I'm quite envious that you even have enough members to make up a chart like that. We have a simple chain of command (Para > Elza > Wiseman > Boogeyman > Me > Adam > Everyone else > an inanimate carbon rod > Kasim Hasil)

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still don't understand all the hatred towards Kasim Hazil.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ten of them, either don't exsist, are NPC's, or part of our own smaller NPC base. The other 19 are real members. And three of those aren't really active anymore.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception wrote:
I still don't understand all the hatred towards Kasim Hazil.

Fucking Kasim Hasil.

I just started insulting and belittling him at every opportunity, and it sorta caught on.

It wasn't unprovoked though!

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Inanimate carbon rod is my code name, just to be clear.

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, didn't Gaara have his own faction?

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*ahem*

As Vidor-chan said, we're currently having Pet Month although by the weekend we'll come up with something else crazy to do for the month of August. And as also mentioned, we will be having a Fall Duel Competition. [We're trying to organize one every 6 months.]

We originally thought that the pizza place in Plaats was having a special - buy one specialty pizza get the second for half-off but when one of the members of the Second Class went to get it for me, the deal was a fake. I think I'll go back to ordering pizza from the place in Dusumnek from now on...

Anyway, it's summer in Harmonia and the living is pretty easy. Cheers!

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New happenings in Kooluk: I've adopted Masa as my surrogate son/best friend/guy everyone will make gay jokes about in Kooluk after his unprecedented run of Pokemon jokes beginning with this image:

LUDICOOOOLOOOOO!

Edit: Also, Lucicolo is now the official pokemon of Kooluk.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been ousted as Scarlet's surrogate son/best friend/ guy everyone will make gay jokes about in Kooluk because of this woman, and my hatred of nachos and dips.

Last edited by Ley on Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bros before hos.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And i actually won something! :P

Yep, We held our first 'Awards' over the last few months.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Us Grassies are also gearing up on a way to spread the cultural delights of the great Grasslands to you other deprived nations--Geddoe, you'll finally be able to get one of my specialty whifflebats, if you're still interested!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: